Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old October 24th, 2010, 02:53 PM

Crazybob is surprisingly tart
Re: Death Chasers of Thesk Pre-Release Discussion Thread

What I mean is that figures that don't get Heighth attvantage against the Death Chasers will be even more easily desposed of and figures that are paying for thier points in life will be easy victims. The reason I used Valgaurd is because he is only a medium five, but has high life just like Tandos and other melee figures. So in another words the death chasers with Pulverizer will be getting in lots of four die attacks against defense that can't hold up. The Pulverizer will be even more deadly with heighth attvantage.
Old October 24th, 2010, 03:09 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazybob View Post
What I mean is that figures that don't get Heighth attvantage against the Death Chasers will be even more easily desposed of and figures that are paying for thier points in life will be easy victims. The reason I used Valgaurd is because he is only a medium five, but has high life just like Tandos and other melee figures. So in another words the death chasers with Pulverizer will be getting in lots of four die attacks against defense that can't hold up. The Pulverizer will be even more deadly with heighth attvantage.
Okay, it sounded like you meant that those figures couldn't get height advantage because of their height/size*, not that they just don't have it.

*Because height/size have nothing at all to due with height advantage.

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old October 28th, 2010, 05:26 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Been thinking over an army for these guys. You have to play to their advantage of being able to get out of the starting gates fast, and then bonding.

I dont like Ogre Warhulk with them because they are swarming attackers and will get in his way.

They are out in front enough that they draw attention away from someone like Ogre Pulverizer.

Thus for a 520 point army I like
Deathchasers x4
Nerak
Me-Burq-Sa
Ogre Pulverizer x2

Its really simple for order markers, fast and too the punch.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 28th, 2010, 06:48 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Been thinking over an army for these guys. You have to play to their advantage of being able to get out of the starting gates fast, and then bonding.

I dont like Ogre Warhulk with them because they are swarming attackers and will get in his way.

They are out in front enough that they draw attention away from someone like Ogre Pulverizer.

Thus for a 520 point army I like
Deathchasers x4
Nerak
Me-Burq-Sa
Ogre Pulverizer x2

Its really simple for order markers, fast and too the punch.
Good points about using the new orcs. I think I'd drop a hero, from that army to get another squad though. The low defense is a real weakness and with bad rolls you could lose lots (6+) of orcs in a turn.
Old October 28th, 2010, 06:53 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

I usually make my armies with 520 points in mind, the going standard of gencon main event.

Dropping and adding would make the math all wrong. Death chasers at a funny 55 points and all the heros at even 100 or 50 screws that up

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old October 31st, 2010, 11:51 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Since they take their Battle Rush before the initiative roll, if more than one of the armies on the field contain Death Chasers, who moves first?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old November 1st, 2010, 06:38 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Since they take their Battle Rush before the initiative roll, if more than one of the armies on the field contain Death Chasers, who moves first?

~Z
As per the ruling for the Airborne Elite(I believe it's in the RotV Rulebook), the higher roller on the D20 go first. That would would also apply for all powers that happen at the same time as each other and with different player(which is pretty rare).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units