Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old December 19th, 2007, 10:29 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Rocktroll's Customs - New -Khan Harrowblade Feb -5-08

Hey guys, been making a few customs but dont have cards for them yet.

Custom Units

Khan Harrowblade ( Comments below) work in progress

First I wanted to try make a card for my Onyx Warlord, I used the awesome card making guide I found on this forum to make;

Might have to make the text smaller so I can read the bottom clearer
Old December 19th, 2007, 10:38 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
If you give him something that adds defense to all vipers you should make it even better for the EOVs..say 1 extra defense for viper 2 extra for EOVs..just a thought
Old December 19th, 2007, 10:41 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
that sounds like a good idea, since he is the EOV's Warlord.

Maybe I should make the ability where he takes a wound to save another viper for EOV only or make it even better for EOV's

hmm still no idea yet
Old December 19th, 2007, 11:18 PM

Pallindromemaster has disabled reputation
What if as a defensive ability you gave him something like:

Viper Protection:
When a viper within 5 spaces of Onyx Warlord would be destroyed by a normal attack, you may use Viper Protection. The viper is not destroyed, and you may place Onyx Warlord adjacent to that Viper, he does not take leaving engagement attacks. After using this power, put a wound counter on Onyx Warlord.

I think this gives a shifty sort of speedy viper protection ability. The reason he only takes one wound is because overkill on the normal vipers could make the ability less worthwhile if he took ALL of their wounds...

"Genius and Madness are Seperated Only by Degrees of Success" - Sidar Jabari

Pallindromemaster's Customs
Old December 20th, 2007, 12:46 AM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart
Did you make that from Mittens or is it a figure from another game? It's perfect! I like Palindromemaster's ability, just needs some re-wording.
Old December 20th, 2007, 03:09 AM

Novelist432 has disabled reputation
That sculpt is so freaking awesome!!
Old December 20th, 2007, 09:07 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

this is mittens, look at the link for my customs page. I just added some tyranid bits to him.

I like your ability, Viper Protection, and its perfect for what I wanted.

How does it have to be reworded?

Ill use Slither, Evasive and Viper Protection on this guy
Old December 20th, 2007, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocktroll
How does it have to be reworded?
Well it's nothing major, just some extra words and rephrases to make it clearer and more official-looking; try this:

VIPER PROTECTION
When a viper you control within 5 clear sight spaces of Onyx Warlord would be destroyed by an opponent's normal attack, you may use Viper Protection. If possible, move Onyx Warlord adjacent to that viper. The viper is not destroyed. Instead, place 1 wound marker on this card. Onyx Warlord does not take leaving engagement attacks when moving with Viper Protection.

You might need to specify one way or another that he can only move as far as his move number and any glyphs or spirits he has affecting him would normally allow. He might have to jump off a cliff and take falling damage, or the viper in question may be up several hills and Onyx Warlord would need to be able to move adjacent to it if he has enough movement to climb the ledges in the way. All-in-all, great idea Pallindromemaster!
Old December 20th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Awesome guys, thanks this is perfect.

Going to start making the card again.
Old December 20th, 2007, 05:47 PM

I really dig your customs, Rocktroll. I don't want to sound like I'm begging, but I put a lot of effort into my own customs and I've hardly received any feedback or critique on them. Would you mind giving them a look over in my thread?
Old December 20th, 2007, 06:22 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

cards or figures? would help if you put a link in your sig so others could follow it

Ill go take a look since you helped me with mine
Old December 24th, 2007, 05:40 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

ok finished this card, still have to replace his picture though

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards