Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old January 4th, 2011, 12:50 PM

marroking1 knows what's in an order marker marroking1 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Competitive C3G Map In Progress: Swamp Lab

Playtest for Swamp Lab.
Battle-1
Army-1-----------------4xPhantom Knights
2x10th Regiment---------Torin
3xGreen Scale Warriors--Krav Maga Agents.
Moltenclaw------------
Spoiler Alert!

Army1------------------Army2
Thor-430--------------Hulk-370
Shadow Theif-500-----GreenArrow-500
[spoiler]
R1)20-13
Hulk and Thor meet up in the middle Thor inflicted 1 wound on the Hulk.

marroking1 is Major Q9...
in the DIAMOND CAVE[/URL]...

Last edited by marroking1; January 4th, 2011 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Sorry It's not Finished but I am Downloading something that I need to close out of stuff I will finish this tonight.
Old January 4th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I uploaded a new version with much less battlements. I'd like a volunteer to playtest this new version.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 4th, 2011, 06:49 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

How does map playtesting work?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 4th, 2011, 06:50 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's pretty laid back. Test 3 times using a bunch of different kinds of armies and let me know how the map played for you. Please do remember to use the glyphs though. They are part of the map!

Quote:
Old January 4th, 2011, 06:52 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
It's pretty laid back. Test 3 times using a bunch of different kinds of armies and let me know how the map played for you. Please do remember to use the glyphs though. They are part of the map!
Gotch'ya. 3 Army tests, only with the info on the map, not the figures. I'll try to get it in tonight after my other test, if not then tomorrow.

Last edited by Scapemage; January 4th, 2011 at 07:02 PM.
Old January 5th, 2011, 08:05 PM

Here you are. Do I subtract or gain any points?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
C3G PLAY TEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Swamp Lab Map

- Army Test
Map: Swamp Lab
Units: Superman, Creeper, Hawkgirl, Joker, and Silver Surfer Vs. Wonder Woman, Two-Face, Thanos, YL Arkillo, and Count Vertigo.
Spoiler Alert!

- Army Test
Units: Catwoman, Green Goblin, and Harley Quinn Vs. Green Arrow, Black Canary, and Poison Ivy.
Spoiler Alert!

- Army Test
Units: Jean Grey, Nightcrawler, Cyclops, Deadpool, Beast, and Batman Vs. Doctor Doom (official), Plastic Man, Wolverine, Colossus, and Swamp Thing.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Scapemage; January 5th, 2011 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Grammar
Old January 5th, 2011, 08:09 PM

Thanks, scape! Do you suggest any map changes or did things feel right to you?

P.S. As for points, I think it's the same as figures but you'll need to ask Griff to be sure.

Quote:
Old January 5th, 2011, 08:13 PM

Quote:
I think removing the trios of castle walls and just making raised land sections would be a good idea. Those things are major perches, and noone can get up there fast enough to catch those fliers. Also, if you keep the castle walls, add battlements to them, and maybe another set of ladders (if you have enough without going over your set requirements, which you probable don't). You might also try connecting the trios of castle walls. During my games, fliers would bounce between the two trios whenver someone climbed up the ladders to attack them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage
Do I add/subtract any points?

Old January 5th, 2011, 08:16 PM
C3G Strategist

CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby! CharosInCharge rolls all skulls baby!

Hmm... How do I put text under a Spoiler Alert link? Would be good for me to know before I write my first playtest tonight

Can't wait to get my Scape on later!
Old January 5th, 2011, 08:18 PM

[ spoiler ] like this [/ spoiler ]

except without spaces

Spoiler Alert!

You can make the Spoiler Alert text red too:
Spoiler Alert!

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; January 5th, 2011 at 08:24 PM.
Old January 5th, 2011, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
I think removing the trios of castle walls and just making raised land sections would be a good idea. Those things are major perches, and noone can get up there fast enough to catch those fliers. Also, if you keep the castle walls, add battlements to them, and maybe another set of ladders (if you have enough without going over your set requirements, which you probable don't). You might also try connecting the trios of castle walls. During my games, fliers would bounce between the two trios whenver someone climbed up the ladders to attack them.
So you think if the front walls were connected to the lab in back, all would be well with this map?

Quote:
Old January 5th, 2011, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
So you think if the front walls were connected to the lab in back, all would be well with this map?
You'd have to make sure that both front walls would be connected to each other aswell, but yes. Maybe some battlements in the front for looks.

How do I make a spoiler red?

Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library