Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old October 8th, 2014, 12:01 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

I have to say, I am impressed with Flash so far.
Old October 8th, 2014, 12:15 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Flash was amazing! They knocked it out of the park, that was everything a superhero show should be. I hope they can keep it up, but I have confidence that they can based on what we've seen with Arrow.

SHIELD continued to be good. It was nice to see some familiar elements. I think we're going to see some cool story arcs this season.

Gotham still hasn't impressed me. I can't figure out what kind of show is trying to be. Its four fifths Nolan and then there will be an Adam West moment. Its like they have several people writing the show and they all have a different idea of what they're making.

What they should have done with Gotham:

They need to show the city falling into corruption and needing a savior. They should have started with a fairly clean city, and little corruption because of the work of the Waynes. A crazy person, maybe escaped from Arkham, kills the Waynes and is never caught due to the random nature of the crime. This shocks the city and cuts off huge amounts of resources from the Wayne estate. The city falls into crime and corruption faster than imagined. It was inevitable due to the lack of the Wayne's influence of the city, but the way the city views their death causes normal citizens to be too frightened to try to stop it. Crime lords originate and take over the city.

Meanwhile we meet Jim Gordon, a young police officer. The police force has little corruption, but Gordon is a part of it. He is doing minor things, like taking money to look away from gambling and small things like that. Even though he is a little dirty he still admires the veterans on the force who do the right thing. As the city falls and the crime lords take over, their influence spreads through the police force. Gordon sees guys he looked up to doing things way worse than what he was doing and changes. He cleans up and it seems like the dirtier the rest of the force gets, the less dirt he wants on himself. His transformation into a Hero parallels Bruce Wayne's transformation into Batman. This puts him in a position to understand what motivates Bruce and gives him the experience to mentor him as Batman. But the show ends with him seeing that as he rose, the rest of the city fell and realizing that he can't save it alone, it needs a symbol.

He can be in love with his future wife the whole time, but she won't have anything to do with him because he's corrupt (and looks all the more so compared to all the clean cops in the beginning) but he proves himself to her when he changes. She could be part of his motivation to start doing the right thing.

Yeah, I changed the story a little, but not as much as they already have in the show.

Last edited by Hogg; October 8th, 2014 at 12:54 PM.
Old October 8th, 2014, 11:27 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Flash was awesome.

This is my second wall thingamajig I don't know what to do, leave it, put tile onto so flyers or leapers can land on it, or make it higher all thoughts are always appreciated. I was also thinking if I should let large figs push it over or people with super strength maybe even both.

Old October 8th, 2014, 12:08 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Interesting wall you have there.

Hogg, I like your ideas for Gotham. Having us watch the city descend into chaos while Bruce grows up makes a lot of sense. It could have already been on that path but the Wayne murders being the straw that broke the camels back would have been a nice narrative touch. Then Bruce would be fighting to return the city to what it once was before his parents were killed.
Old October 8th, 2014, 12:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Flash would have been way better if it was at least a little bit different than Arrow.
Besides using basically the same formula it was pretty cool.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 8th, 2014, 02:19 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

News about villains/heroes in the next few Flash Episodes, looking good:

Spoiler Alert!

I have more to say about the show but I don't have the time to type it up right now.
Old October 8th, 2014, 11:18 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

My girls and I watched Agents of SHIELD as usual and really enjoyed it. We also watched Flash as well and really enjoyed that as well. Good stuff out there now for sure.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old October 9th, 2014, 01:49 AM

Arrow was good. It paled a little in comparison to the Flash debut but I enjoyed it.

We still have Constantine which is coming up closer to Halloween, which is appropriate. Then we will have five hours of comic book shows to watch every week to stay current.

I read that Seth Rogen is working on a Preacher series for AMC which should be coming in 2015.
Old October 9th, 2014, 11:41 AM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Anything superhero I'm probably going to watch, anyone have any thought on why Heroclix scale their figs so different I think it was @yodaing who pointed this out to me, Dum Dum Dugan is a giant! Any thoughts of why would help.

Old October 9th, 2014, 12:51 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Arrow
Spoiler Alert!

Has anyone seen the movie Breathless(1983)?
I caught a little bit towards the end and Richard Gere was arguing with some punk kid about the Silver Surfer. The kid believed "Silver Surfer sucks".
Anyway I heard the movie has a strong comic book influence so I am going to keep my eyes open for it.
Also it is not a film for minors but if you catch it on Retro Television like me, it will be edited(bummer).

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; October 9th, 2014 at 01:21 PM.
Old October 9th, 2014, 03:36 PM

I was just at my local Walmart and saw a few things you guys might be interested int.

They had the TMNT busy book with the minifigs for 11.99 in the book section.

They also had the live action Tick show DVD for 4.99. It included all the episodes from the first (and currently only) season.
Old October 12th, 2014, 01:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

So I finally got a chance to watch the Flash last night.
Spoiler Alert!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape