Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 19th, 2015, 08:31 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Flameslayer Customs (Sephir)

A marvelous creature, Sephir ruled the skies of Eberron until Einar called him into action. Sephir was assigned to protect Einar's troops, even if the main defense is in its glistening gold body.

He adds another layer of complexity to special attacks, but its really nothing major. At least he can use his special attack to advance much more quickly.

Correction: His attack from stunning breath is meant to be adjacent targets only. The 4 space radius is still 4.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 13th, 2015, 06:53 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Flameslayer Customs (Iron Brigand)

"Smash and Trash and Plunder 'em all!
Run away before we're saw!
Hit 'em hard and hit 'em quick!
Stab 'em with our Stabby Stick!
Brigand of Steel nor Brigand of Tin
Iron makes us win!"

Iron Brigand
Utgar
Common Hero
Hobgoblin
Soldier
Ruthless
Medium 4

Life 1 Move 5 Range 1 Attack 3 Defense 4

Hobgoblin Movement Bonding
After revealing an Order Marker and before taking a turn with Iron Brigand, you may move a Hobgoblin you control up to 5 spaces.

Ruthless Attack
After taking a turn with an Iron Brigand, you may take a turn with another Iron Brigand you control who has not taken a turn since the last time you revealed an Order Marker. During that turn, that Iron Brigand may not move.

30 points

These Hobgoblins work together to bring down enemies, and tend to move right into engagement. Despite the diversity of the Iron Brigands, they've all been trained well, equally capable of working on their own or battering down enemies with their comrades.

Overall, these guys are sort of the Attacking Version of the Granite Guardians. Instead of getting a free move with each and every Hobgoblin, they each have the option to attack. Pretty nasty, though getting enough Hobgoblins into position to make the ability worth it can be a challenge. Fortunately, you can move 2 of them in a turn (or Kurrok if you want to use elementals as well win your army). Synergies abound, their only real weakness is their slow movement.

I wanted to be able to easily use the Hobgoblin Soldier mini (who you can get a pack of 8 of from the D&D Attack Wing miniatures game).

Thoughts?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old January 2nd, 2017, 03:04 PM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs (Randoms)

Latest batch of cardless customs.

First up, inspired a bit by the Eagle Warriors from Civilization 6, and the whole Sacrifice thing that the Aztecs liked... The Eagle Warriors (figures pending).

Eagle Warriors
Aquilla

Humans
Warriors
Medium 5
Unique Squad
Disciplined?

4 Figures
5 Move
1 Range
3 Attack
3 Defense

Honored Eagle: All Eagle Warriors you control add 1 to their Move if an Eagle Warrior was destroyed since you have last taken a turn.
Initiative Boost 5: During the first round of the game, add 5 to any initiative rolls you make, including rerolls.

50 points

The Eagle Warriors offer their controller a one-time boost of +5 Initiative, and one of the sharkiest ways to employ that. By throwing them at your opponent early, your opponent will need to deal will them early, and when they do get cut down the sacrifice is well worth it. An additional movement point can get the remaining ones deep into enemy lines. They can also work well in the clean up department, as the movement bonus will accelerate their assault. Just watch out, Honored Eagle gets weaker as the game goes on and can be harder to trigger than you would think.

Second up is the Thri-Kreen Slashers! These demonic insect creatures align themselves under Utgar, and will gladly accept his gifts in exchange for their mastery of weapons. The figures are from D&D's line: Storm King's Thunder #016 and #017 (Thri-Kreen Spear and Shuriken)

Thri-Kreen Slashers
Utgar

Thri-Keen
Warriors
Medium 5
Common Squad
Disciplined

2 Figures
5 move
5 Range
3 Attack
5 Defense

Master's Assault: May attack all adjacent enemies.

65 pts

These two units may not offer the most as far as interesting abilities go, but they can do something fun. Master's Assault gives you plenty of attacks per OM, if you can get adjacent to a few enemies. They can also attack at range, but you can't attack a whole bunch of times when they do that. Discipline is essential to wielding 2-3 weapons at once, so that's where the personality comes in.

Finally is the Chupacabra, this sneaky figure is meant to work with the Ourmi Guards. The figure is from the Pathfinders Battles line: Dungeons Deep #001 (Chupacabra).

Chupacabra
Vydar

(no hitzone)

Enigma
Hunter
Medium 5
Common Hero
Tricky

1 Life
6 Move
1 Range
3 Attack
4 Defense

Disengage: May leave engagements freely.
Fade Away: Chupacabras add 1 to their movement if started their turn adjacent to an enemy figure and if they didn't end it that way.

25 points

Chupacabras are practically invisible on the battlefield, and tend to avoid combat at all costs possible. When they do need to fight, they can use their claws to attack. The Ourmis are trusted by the Chupacabras, and they will gladly fight back the monsters on Arctorus.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old February 11th, 2017, 07:35 PM

WolfScape is surprisingly tart
Re: Flameslayer Customs

I think I know some figures for your Eagle Warriors. The Dragon Attack Wing D+D Aarakocra Troops might work.

Sure, there are 6, which seems a bit much for a unique squad, but they sound like they want to be expendable with Honored Eagle. How many are in the squad?

Just realized they weren't birds, they were humans.

My Customs are https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...ad.php?t=53788
I like cats and wolves and wolverines.

You're reading this! Wow!
Old February 13th, 2017, 02:32 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfScape View Post
I think I know some figures for your Eagle Warriors. The Dragon Attack Wing D+D Aarakocra Troops might work.

Sure, there are 6, which seems a bit much for a unique squad, but they sound like they want to be expendable with Honored Eagle. How many are in the squad?

Just realized they weren't birds, they were humans.

Humans decked out in bird feathers.

I still haven't taken the time to look up minis for these guys yet; much of my free time has been spent with Civilization 6. I'm not in a rush, however.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old August 6th, 2017, 05:29 PM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs (Trio and Heavies)

Hey all! I've got a couple new units today.

First up, the goblin trio of Aesop, Gob and Monki. Three goblin pals who cause trouble for other members of the goblin tribe they live in. The figure is 3 little green goblins on one base.

Aesop, Gob and Monki

Ullar
Goblins
Trio
Troublesome
Unique Heroes
Small 2

3 Life/6 Move/1 Range/1 Attack/1 Defense

Goblin Group Attack: When the Goblin Trio attacks a small figure, it does not roll defense dice. When a figure leaves engagement with the Goblin Trio, you may roll 2 additional dice.
Pesky Dodge: When rolling defense dice against a normal attack, if at least one shield is rolled, the most wounds the Goblin Trio may receive is one. If the Goblin Trio would be automatically destroyed, they instead receive one wound.
Goblin Group Climb: When the Trio moves, they may add 4 to their height.

45 points

Notes: Despite having plural titles, Aesop, Gob and Monki still only count as one figure. All powers that refer to Heroes and Squads will apply them as a single hero. Aesop, Gob and Monki have separate line of sights and any may be used if needed.

Second, we have the Heavy Maridiens! A trio of Warhammer 4k minis who are intended to be pre-Soulborg ruled Alpha Prime. They were used primarily in besieging encampments and can blast fortifications apart.

Heavy Maridiens

Aquilla
Maridiens
Soldiers
Disciplined
Unique Squad
Medium 5

3 Figures/5 Move/7 Range/3 Attack/4 Defense

Siege Class Weaponry: When attacking a destructible object, Heavy Mariediens add 3 to their attack.
Powered Leap 14: Instead of moving normally, a Heavy Maridiens may use Powered Leap 14. A Heavy Maridien may leap over figures without becoming engaged and ignore terrain and obstacles. A Heavy Maridien may only leap 14 levels up or down.

80 points

Thoughts, comments, etc? Post away!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; August 6th, 2017 at 06:45 PM. Reason: forgot their height
Old August 14th, 2017, 12:44 AM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs (Sky Pirates)

After some working on how I want them to play, I pulled the trigger and added some Sky Pirates to my collection. Here's the current edition of their custom unit.

London's Dukes
Vydar

Humans
Common Squad
Renegades
Rebellious
Medium 5

4 Figures
6 Move
5 Range
2 Attack
2 Defense

Aerial Aces: London's Dukes do not begin the game on the battlefield. Once per round, after an Order Marker is revealed you may place a single squad of London's Dukes on the battlefield in your start zone.

Aerial Raid Special Attack: Range Special. Attack 2. After revealing an Order Marker on this Army Card, Choose any figure not under an overhang to attack and roll 2 attack dice. If the figure is adjacent to an obstacle or terrain elevation higher than 3 levels it may roll an extra defense die. You may attack once with Aerial Raid Special Attack for each unplaced squad of London's Dukes. You may not attack the same figure with Aerial Raid Special Attack. After using Aerial Raid Special Attack, you may take a turn with London's Dukes normally.

95 Points

-Figures are the two people in Crimson Skies - Aces Wild pack and the two people in Crimson Skies - Deadly Duo pack- This places each squad at $9 on MiniatureMarket (Aces Wild is on clearance for $3). These figures are slightly taller than Empress Kiova's figure, but I have not compared them to Sentinels of Jandar (another tall Medium "5" unit).

Notes:
Aerial Aces may be used on your opponents' turns as well as your own! However, if you have no Dukes on the battlefield during their turn, you cannot use either power. Similar to placing an OM on unplaced Rechets.

Aerial Raid Special Attack is to be used after you use Aerial Aces (should you wish to use both on the same turn).

Battlements add 2 to the height of whatever terrain elevation they're on for the purpose of the "cover" defense bonus from Aerial Raid.

Aerial Raid does not have an attacking figure, only a defender. Therefore, powers that specify an attacking figure do nothing against it. Additionally, as there is no attacking figure, no figure would receive height advantage or a jungle defense bonus (fortunately, jungle still grants the cover bonus).

London's Dukes in the air do not have to roll against the glyph of mitonsoul (mitonsoul only affects figures on the battlefield).

Thoughts?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; August 20th, 2017 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Boy these are tall figures lol
Old September 9th, 2017, 01:26 AM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs (Wave 1: Jandar's Mistake)

I've updated the OP to better reflect my current line of customs. So far, Wave 1 is posted (their linked to google drive at the moment).

Heroes of Sunrise City Treasure Glyph
Spoiler Alert!

Pilots and the Earth Glyph
Spoiler Alert!

Call to Power Glyph
Spoiler Alert!

Siege Upon Evil Glyph
Spoiler Alert!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; July 25th, 2018 at 12:58 AM.
Old December 9th, 2017, 02:35 AM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs (Wave 2: Myvra's Ballet)

Time for my second Wave in this block. I'll be introducing the Valkyrie Myvra in this wave, and she'll appear in future waves as well. Enjoy!

Wave 2: Myvra's Ballet
-Myvra drinks from the wellsprings of a far away land, and as such is blessed as a Valkyrie. Now she must make a bid in the war of all time!

Heroes of Frozen Grove Myvra Myvra Treasure Glyph
Spoiler Alert!

Ourmi Capitilia Myvra Treasure Glpyh
Spoiler Alert!

Clockworks and Goblins Myvra Glyph
Spoiler Alert!

The Odeussey Myvra Myvra Glyph
Spoiler Alert!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; June 24th, 2018 at 02:02 PM.
Old May 19th, 2018, 12:12 AM
I could go

Bumping this thread so I'll remember to update the cards with their updated stats when I post Wave 3.

Change log for people who are interested:

Wave 1
Grand Earth Elemental:
Bulwark 6 has been changed to Bulwark 5. The Defense Bonus has been changed to +5 Defense.

Wave 2
Paladin of the Past: Life has been reduced from 4 to 3.

Odeussey: Cost increased from 110 to 120.

Fury Form: Defense increased from 3 to 4. Cost reduced from 70 to 30.

Thanks for looking!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old May 27th, 2018, 01:37 AM
I could go

Re: Flameslayer Customs (Wave 3: Valhallan Wrath)

Releasing Wave 3! I still have to paint the Skaven Squad, but I hope to do that on Monday. I need to buy some paints for them anyways. Anyways, enjoy!

Wave 3: Valhallan Wrath
-"The ground trembles beneath us. Castles fall and cities are razed. Surely this war will end soon?" -Kyrie Commoner

Heroes of Dunwell Glyph
Spoiler Alert!

The Firmament Glyph
Spoiler Alert!

Ratmen and Rastuci Treasure Glyph
Spoiler Alert!

Riders on the Storm Myvra Destructible Object
Spoiler Alert!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; July 25th, 2018 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Synergies
Old May 27th, 2018, 02:04 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Flameslayer Customs (Wave 2: Valhallan Wrath)

Nice set of customs. I don't have the time to respond to everything, but there were a few that caught my eye:

Dark Wolf
I'm a fan of adding Unleashed Fury to another card (even if it won't save Khosumet), and placing it on a Unique Hero adds another level of risk to the process. Honestly, though, I probably would only take him with C3V's Varkaanans, no matter how potent the special attack might get when paired with the Wolves of Badru, on account of his class of Legend. I'm sure that he would be too powerful as a Dark Lord, but his name implies that he would've been. Since he's a Varkaanan-esque wolf, I'm also surprised that you didn't give him a unique name along the lines of Manauvi, Bahadur, or Arktos.

Overall, I really like this guy. It's a pity that he has to be modded--I'm sure that there are spare Confrontation Wolfen Heroes lying around somewhere.

Glyph of Knoss
This horrifies me. That is all.

Volcarren Hounds
I can see why you avoided giving them Searing Intensity (otherwise, they'd be too similar to the Marrden Hounds), but I don't really get a sense of flame from these guys. Hunters works well (although I'm not sure how useful Pursuit will be on most maps, so it could act largely as flavor), but Lava Resistant alone doesn't scream fire to me. For figures that look a lot like lava elemental dogs, it feels just a little bit off to me.

Rastuci Sunce
I really like these guys! The small range coupled with an above-average attack seems like it'll function uniquely enough, but Rise from the Ashes conveys Pheonix perfectly. I also like that their attack is higher than their defense--it ensures that they'll be burning enemies but dying in the process, giving them ample opportunity to take advantage of their resurrection ability. I do wish that they got revived adjacent to an existing Pheonix, though that's mostly just because I don't keep track of starting zones after the match begins and some maps have some funky ways to begin (a crime of which I'm also guilty).

Tavern Table
I don't believe I've seen anyone put a Destructible Object in a pack before, so this looks like a lot of fun! It does seem strangely durable for a table, but it needs to be when there are Marro Overlords storming about. I'm assuming that players are able to stand upon the table when it's upright? What happens when another player flips it to be on its side the following turn, or when the table is destroyed with a figure on top?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards