Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 21st, 2018, 02:49 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Noh-Varr

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
OK, so I think the easiest way to clear that up is to go with this:

Quote:
RUN AND GUN SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
Instead of moving and attacking normally with Noh-Varr, you may move Noh-Varr up to 6 spaces. Noh-Varr may attack with this special attack up to 2 times at any point before, during, or after this move as long as he is on a space where he could end his movement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
I definitely played him where he used White Running and the SA in the same turn, so it would weaken him a little. But if it's the easiest way around the wording, then I guess I'm okay with it.
Looks like we had the approval a while ago.

SP updated. Just need an art update now.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library