Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old May 5th, 2018, 07:45 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker
Re: GenCon 2018 Events?

Thank you for posting these. I know in years past they would not be posted here before being on the GenCon website. Given the circumstances, it's very helpful for those of us planning on going to not sign up for another event knowing that these will be posted. (Hopefully.)

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old May 7th, 2018, 01:30 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
I presume Marvel is not allowed in Cluster Draft, correct?
I didn't see this answered but in last year's GC Cluster Draft, Marvel was allowed
Old May 7th, 2018, 06:13 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Quote:
I didn't see this answered but in last year's GC Cluster Draft, Marvel was allowed
Huh, I don't remember that. I didn't see any, people must have just not brought any. Good to know, thanks!
Old May 8th, 2018, 07:20 AM
Watch out - he's a meme drunk!

Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Mr Migraine is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Quote:
Huh, I don't remember that. I didn't see any, people must have just not brought any. Good to know, thanks!
There were only a few that could even fit in the point restriction, but I did see a couple of Venoms around the tables.
Old May 8th, 2018, 04:29 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

On the C3G event,will there be a cutoff date for figures, e.g. "only designs finalized and release to the public by July 1 are eligible"?
Old May 10th, 2018, 03:55 AM

RollItOnTop is surprisingly tart

Any word on what maps are going to be used? I'd like to get a few built in my dojo.....basement, I meant basement.
Old May 10th, 2018, 09:36 AM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollItOnTop View Post
Any word on what maps are going to be used? I'd like to get a few built in my dojo.....basement, I meant basement.
Got a team working on it. Typically we try and post those around June 1st.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old May 13th, 2018, 05:13 PM

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Quote:
It IS allowed.

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; May 13th, 2018 at 05:13 PM. Reason: Get over it
Old May 13th, 2018, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollItOnTop View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
Here is the submitted schedule of events.

Cluster Draft
16 player, 4 round swiss tourney. Players bring 3 150 to 170 point armies (7 hex limit, uniques used in one army cannot be used in another). Players draft the armies in a 1-2-1-1-1 format. Prizes awarded.

3pm
General Wars - Alliance
Bring a 18 hex 480pt army. All of your army must be from 1 of the following alliances: Jandar+Aquilla, Utgar+Valkrill, or Einar+Ullar+Vydar. No more than 300 points from 1 general. You will be matched against a similar alliance in the first rounds if possible. (Jandar&Aquilla players will first battle against other Jandar&Aquilla players, etc...) Prizes awarded.

Sunday
9am
Team Up - Uniques Only
4-round. 800 point army (18 hex, no Marvel, no uncommons), using only unique figures (squads and/or heroes). Each player must control within 4 hexes & 200 points of their teammate. Each player must buy a ticket (2 per team). 16 team slots (32 players)
To be clear, these 3 events specify hex limit instead of figure limit? (All other events specify figure limit) Just wanted to make sure that was correct & not a typo.
Should be figure limit

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; May 13th, 2018 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Unless somebody can convince me why it should be hex.
Old May 13th, 2018, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
On the C3G event,will there be a cutoff date for figures, e.g. "only designs finalized and release to the public by July 1 are eligible"?
Hmm, we'll say as soon as the maps are posted which should be around June 1st.

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; May 13th, 2018 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Feel free to discuss though, because I'm good with whatever for this
Old May 14th, 2018, 09:07 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Any plans for organized events during the custom play slots?

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 17th, 2018, 08:08 PM

The events are up!!

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; May 17th, 2018 at 08:32 PM. Reason: And yes a few look like they're missing. We are working on it.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con