Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old May 11th, 2012, 06:47 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Michigan Fanscape Summer Smash - CANCELED

ATTENTION:

NEW MICHIGAN TOURNAMENT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

DATE: Sat. June 9, 2012 CANCELED

WHERE: BC Comix in Fenton, MI.

WHEN: 12 NOON (store usually opens at 11 am for set-up)

Entry Fee: $5.00 and prize for the table if you can.

Army(s) Details/Format:

Eligible Figures:

Official Heroscape Units
C3V Approved Units
SoV Approved Units

NO MARVEL

4 x 4 400:
4 round swiss with one game final, if necessary. Players bring FOUR, pre-drafted 400 point Heroscape armies. Army Size is limited to 24 hexes. No card can be used more than once across all 4 armies; multiple commons allowed. Players assign the value 1 - 4 to their armies; army # will be drawn at random each round until all 4 are used. The final round will be pick one of your Armies, if needed.

MAPS:

TBA

---------------------------------------------------------
Attending:

ZBeeblebrox

Maybe:

------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this date works, because it is my only date open until after GenCon.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA

Last edited by ZBeeblebrox; May 29th, 2012 at 07:32 PM.
Old May 14th, 2012, 10:01 AM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Michigan Fanscape Summer Smash - June 9, 2012

Oohh...... I may have to get in on this one. I think I should be good. Gonna have to check the calender. School will be done, at least for me, so..........

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old May 14th, 2012, 02:33 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!

I'm out of this one. My kid's B-Day party is that day (ZBX knew this).

Have a good time everyone. ZBX will need someone to help him set up at 11 for a noon start though.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old May 24th, 2012, 12:04 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!

Anyone planning on playing in this? I will need to let Bob know if not so he isn't planning on having someone open the doors early.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old May 27th, 2012, 10:11 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am hoping to get the K-zoo crew to go. OarngeMailman is running a tournament the same day in Muskegon. Bummer on the timing.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 27th, 2012, 10:14 AM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Well, with so little of interest in this one...I'm close to canceling.

It's my fault, by the time I felt good enough to post and run a tournament the date I could run it was only 4 weeks away.

Sorry gang.

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old May 28th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't think I'll be able to make this one. I have a cousin's grad party to attend at five.
Old May 29th, 2012, 07:38 PM

Re: Michigan Fanscape Summer Smash - CANCELED

I apoligize everyone.

I think with my late post for this, I lost some Michigan Scaper interest.

With just me and the K-Zoo gang with interest, it is not worth it to me to continue to plan for this event. My hand is still not 100% and the hour drive for 5-6 people just does not make it worth while.

We'll try again in September, I'll get a post up as soon as I get my schedule straightened out.

Again sorry Michigan Scapers, but i'm canceling this event.

-ZBeeblebrox.

Old May 29th, 2012, 11:38 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

No problem ZB. I doubt we could have brought more than three maybe four and it may have been two. It is cool. We might try to check out OarngeMailman's event. Heal up ZB, see in you September.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 6th, 2012, 02:43 PM
GenCon 2013 Main Event Champion

The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker The Orange Mailman knows what's in an order marker

Feel free to come on over Tornado. This probably won't be as professional as ZB's events, but it will be "official". The only issue with having some more experienced scapers come is that there will be a couple of newbies that we want to go easy with. And ZB, you too are welcome to come on over. What do you say? A day of scaping?

Have fun and stay busy - Luke 19:13

The Orange Mailman
Old September 2nd, 2012, 05:16 PM

ATTENTION:

NEW MICHIGAN NHSD TOURNAMENT ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events