Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old August 8th, 2010, 06:46 PM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker
Re: GenCon Heroscape Events 2010 - Rules Updates !!

Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to put these events together. I had a fantastic time in the two events I played and they ran very smoothly. Although I don't spend my whole GenCon weekend playing Heroscape, it is the portion of the time I enjoy the most.
Old August 8th, 2010, 09:09 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

I think I can speak, on this one, for all the HeroScape volunteers: we like working for/with R˙chean and the rest of the 'Scape community. It is a pleasure (albeit, an exhausting one at times) to put our little bit into the life of the group.
Old August 11th, 2010, 09:19 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

I printed the powerpoint files I used to make the map printout to PDF:

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=2588

DrLivingston actually did most of the work on these; I doctored up the layout and added somethings. They were nice to have at the Con; I placed them in sheet protectors.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old August 11th, 2010, 09:24 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post

DrLivingston actually did most of the work on these; I doctored up the layout and added somethings. They were nice to have at the Con; I placed them in sheet protectors.
I heard a lot of people, at various times, compliment how useful these were for the events. Way to go, R˙chean and DrLivingston.
Old August 11th, 2010, 09:25 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revdyer View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post

I heard a lot of people, at various times, compliment how useful these were for the events. Way to go, R˙chean and DrLivingston.
Downloaded and printing
Old August 11th, 2010, 09:30 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!
Re: GenCon Heroscape 2010 - post Con map print outs!!

I'll just throw out there that you guys (as always) did a fantastic job running things this year. I'll also thank you for re-pairing the 4th and 5th rounds of the Main Event and exempting me from playing Hendal and Mattser...

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con