Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 2nd, 2010, 12:09 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Declaration in support of the Design Team. or, THANK YOU

Indeed, thank you for all of your hard work!

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old June 2nd, 2010, 12:11 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Sign me up!

Just a great job all around by the designers and the playtesters! Thnaks for all the great work.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 12:14 PM

DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker DBC knows what's in an order marker

Wow, another declaration!!!
Well, I have already said my opinion in other threads. But sure, why not say it again:
I love Heroscape. Wave D1 is one of the best waves ever released and I look forward to seeing how the next wave will turn out.
No matter what molds WotC decides to use/produce, I am happy to know the design of the units themselves is in such capable hands as the current designers.
Thank you guys for making Heroscape such a great game. Both to play and to talk/speculate about.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 12:14 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

On board with this all the way.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 12:22 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

I hereby declare that the design team rocks, and thank them for all they do!

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old June 2nd, 2010, 12:24 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Even with a pre-concieved bias towards elementals (from my DnD days) and my aesthetic dislike of Drow and PK's I know these folks are the backbone of the Heroscape beast we know and love.

They have done an amazing job and often don't get the recognition they richly deserve.
Everything else I have seen from the Heroscape worlds (including the rest of the DND miniatures) are simply fantastic.
These guys have done a truely amazing job.

I'll gladly sign up on this one.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 12:24 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Dysole agrees with this one. Dysole agrees with the previous statement. Dysole disagrees with the next statement. Dysole disagrees with the first statement.

~Dysole, hoping he had fun twisting your brain if even for five seconds and would love to say that the design team rocks and rolls.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 12:29 PM

champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker champrjk knows what's in an order marker

Sign me up too. I'm thankful for all the hard work the design team has put into heroscape.

Long live Heroscape.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 12:32 PM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

I agree as well. I want to thank the design and testing team, and offer my hope that they are both willing and encouraged to continue their excellent and critical support of Heroscape.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 12:37 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If you are actually planning on adding the new signatures to the OP, then you may add my name to the list, my good sir!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old June 2nd, 2010, 12:56 PM

padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby! padlock rolls all skulls baby!

Sign me up. Some of the new powers introduced in D1 are amongst my favorite.
Old June 2nd, 2010, 01:04 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I Declare: Great Job, Design Team! Keep it up!!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion