Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

View Poll Results: Do You Back the New Marvel Heroscape?
Yes 204 71.83%
No 80 28.17%
Voters: 284. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 20th, 2006, 10:32 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
I think it is time to create a seperate site for Marvel Heroscape
Old July 20th, 2006, 10:33 PM

CornPuff knows what's in an order marker CornPuff knows what's in an order marker
Holy crap yeah we are interested.
Wow. Game changing. photographic proof of the great .... change
Thanks for the pic

Sudema is top notch in Heroscape: Legacy. Try out this alternative unit cost system at your next game day or tournament.
Old July 20th, 2006, 10:35 PM

CornPuff knows what's in an order marker CornPuff knows what's in an order marker

Sudema is top notch in Heroscape: Legacy. Try out this alternative unit cost system at your next game day or tournament.
Old July 20th, 2006, 10:35 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
New terrain tiles there!! New colored order markers.
Old July 20th, 2006, 10:36 PM

Pointing out obvious:
Marvel Legends Heroscape is the title
There are order markers, combat dice and wound markers.
The hexes look very compatible
even the figure bases look the same

Old July 20th, 2006, 10:37 PM

kookalives has disabled reputation
Terran tiles are most likely road and sidewalk would be my guess.
It looks like the building breaks apart.
And you have yellow glyphs.
Old July 20th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Are there four or three order markers?
Old July 20th, 2006, 10:40 PM

Maybe its just for this display, but did you notice there are no stacked tiles? IMHO height advantage defines heroscape. Will Marvel Legends Heroscape have hills and mountians (in the rules)? or just ruined buildings?

Old July 20th, 2006, 10:42 PM

feekonea has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
Quote:
Originally Posted by feekonea
I completely and utterly agree, I do not want superheros in heroscape, they never even existed! theyre just made up fantasy figures! CMON!!! Although I would not mind if it is a different heroscape like game thats seperate from this heroscape.
Made up fantasy? Marro...Orcs...Dragons (well that's debatable)...Soulborgs...Vipers...Gorilinators...etc...

I'm willing to bet all my extra master set figures that Marvel Heroscape will be totally separate from Valhalla Heroscape.
yes but those are all possible one day. Who knows they mighrt be happening right now? there might be a planet resembling marr with advanced gorrilas, evolved snakes and marros. Its possible that somewhere i time and space that could happen, but we do know that all this super hero stuff is made up. Wich Is why I hope they keep the game seperate.

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old July 20th, 2006, 10:47 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
cross merchandising. it's what conglomorates like Hasborg do best

at least this means they see value in the best part of HS, the 3D modular game "board".

get ready for StarWars Heroscape...any guess as to when? Spring 2008? *sigh*

looks like a separate master set as well. more store shelf competition for the original game.

i'm definitely a "glass is half empty" person on this one...
Old July 20th, 2006, 10:48 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornPuff
Maybe its just for this display, but did you notice there are no stacked tiles? IMHO height advantage defines heroscape. Will Marvel Legends Heroscape have hills and mountians (in the rules)? or just ruined buildings?
looks like the exact same tiles to me. no reason why you couldn't stack 'em. no doubt the rule book will be nearly identical.
Old July 20th, 2006, 11:00 PM
This week: Joah 2 Nwojedi 0

Joah has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidsArt

Really we shouldn't see this as a downfall of our game. We should see this as a gateway. Let's bring in those guys that think our game is stupid but are willing to play marvel monopoly. Let this set show others how much fun this game is!!!!
This is the approach I am going to take with this.

Listen, when Marvel signed with Hasbro this was written on the wall.
And I think I'm fine with it. I've been a regular member of all three HS fan sites.
I first registered at the .net in early October '04.
I state this only because ever since the beginnig of this game, people have been making customs for this game.
Many of them Super-Heroes.
I've only recently( the last 2-3 months) really warmed up to making customs myself. My thought was, Rob & Craig have created a perfect game universe. Why would I need to go outside of it?
The anwser is just for fun.
As long as the HS we all know and love keeps chugging along as normal,(albeit, with MUCH better distribution/packaging), knock your socks off.

Is this why Hasbro has been hiring a new developement person? Probably.

There is one thing I know for certain, this will bring more people to the game.
My hope is it is completely seperate/completely compatible.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News