Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old May 9th, 2021, 09:57 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: HelmAverse Supers - Reinforcements Arrive

I'm so sorry that it took me so long to blow the dust off of the HelmAverse but thankfully Tickle and the Bat bumped up this thread to mention the Blackhawk Squadron.

Well, here's the thing HelmAverse fans, The Blackhawk Squadron is not only an official C3G card, but it is also intentionally compatible with the entire HelmAverse. That's right folks, the Blackhawks are a true crossover Superscape design. Think Amalgam if you will. Maybe a multiverse storyline in your favorite funny book.

The truth is, for the C3G anniversary, the great team over there asked if I was interested in celebrating the HelmAverse 100 card milestone and the C3G anniversary with a crossover card. As you know, their design process is very thorough and takes some time so even though the Blackhawks started right after the 100th design in the HelmAverse, it wasn't released until recently. Keep in mind, this card was play tested thoroughly in the C3G process AND in the HelmAverse.

Now that the card is released in a C3G wave and has had time in the spotlight over there (and boy has it been great to read some positive comments from players), I think it is appropriate for me to post them here. So, here we go folks, the official HelmAverse/C3G crossover card:

I'd like to thank @tcglkn for the amazing artwork and the whole gang for collaborating with me throughout the design process.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations