Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 26th, 2023, 06:19 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Sadako Yamamura - Design/Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
As for the Defense, I'm not sure I'm following what precedent that's based on. Perhaps I'm not seeing the ones you're referring to, but Living Mummy's Defense stayed the same, and Frankenstein's went up 1(along with a general power upgrade). So I'm a bit confused by that statement.
Heh, fair shakes...I think I got confused. Haven't been sleeping much these days.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database