Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

View Poll Results: Do these cards look and feel right
Right on 14 70.00%
ehh, maybe 6 30.00%
Don't quit your day job 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 28th, 2014, 11:05 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Trex's Custom Cards Updated 8-27-14 New Must Play ninja

Shinzi Takedo
I'm not sure how I feel about Shinzi. In many ways, he is absurdly good. Enough defense to block the occasional low attack, 3 life and disappear 9 already catapults him well beyond the survivability of Isamu. He's able to match the Utgar ninja with his special attack and even carries a ranged attack to boot, providing him some significant advantages over an already powerful option.

Dishonorable, however, really muddies the water. Without height with his normal attack, there is s 1 in 4 chance that you'll lose him on any given attack. Even with height or using his Special Attack, you can still lose him 1/8 times, a number that I'm not terribly comfortable with under normal circumstances. Still, this potential for exchange is undeniably a massive downside and probably provides grounds for his use, although I would probably steer clear of using him to attack too frequently and with probably wait until he has some height. It is worth noting that even if the opponent gains control of him, there's always the chance he'll get traded back a little later on.
Old August 28th, 2014, 06:41 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's Custom Cards Updated 8-27-14 New Must Play ninja

Thanks again for looking Ixe, the fact that he is better than isamu, but can be lost to multiple players in the game is what levels out the abilities. With his special attack he can destroy a figure that is distracted by multiple enemies. I made him as a filler, but, he could also be played in a ninja army with the c3v Jonin guy they came out with, by using order markers on his card, not Shinzi's card. also another fun twist is when he would roll for a leaving engagement attack. He would be a fun twist to finish out a 10 point fill on your army. He is fun to play with, because he does get traded around.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old November 15th, 2014, 04:34 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Trex's Custom Cards Revised Cards 11-15-14

New update on my Cards, Quite a few changes on my clonetroopers and other cards, they all have been playtested a bit more.

Old December 25th, 2014, 08:37 PM
"like" happy

Talking Re: Trex's Custom Cards UPDATE 12-25-14

Tons of Star Wars Cards added to page 1.

Old January 1st, 2015, 04:44 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Trex's Custom Cards UPDATE 12-25-14

Wow, all of these look so great I love the abilities and the flavor text. My favorite are probably the streetfighter cards though. I hope you make more of them ^^
Old January 13th, 2015, 09:51 PM

Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby! Koolster25 rolls all skulls baby!

I really like your Star Wars customs. I only have 1 in my thread right now but hopefully sometime I'll update it with my other ideas. All of yours are very thematic and true to the movies. My favorite of yours is probably General Grevious. A Fen Hydra style attack was a given, but his cowardly disengage is really a nice touch.

And the Lord said unto John, "Come forth and you will receive eternal life."
But John came fifth, and won a toaster.
My Customs
Old January 17th, 2015, 05:02 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koolster25 View Post
I really like your Star Wars customs. I only have 1 in my thread right now but hopefully sometime I'll update it with my other ideas. All of yours are very thematic and true to the movies. My favorite of yours is probably General Grevious. A Fen Hydra style attack was a given, but his cowardly disengage is really a nice touch.
Thanks for looking @Koolster25 . General Grevious is super fun to play. What makes him most fun is you pretty much have to kill him with 2 lives left or he'll split , runaway and regroup. The reason he is pretty close to a hydra point set is he is slightly better with the special attack, run away ability, but he can only hit from 1 range. I will be adding a bunch more CIS cards for battle droids version 1 and such.

Old January 17th, 2015, 05:05 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Wow, all of these look so great I love the abilities and the flavor text. My favorite are probably the streetfighter cards though. I hope you make more of them ^^
I will make more streetfighter cards. I will probably change the template design of the card but keep the ones I created how they are otherwise. Additional ones I will make will be . RYU, KEN, ZANGIEF, E.Honda, Guile. I think that is all the additional heroclix I own of those currently. Thanks for looking.
EDIT:ALSO WORKING ON SOME LORD OF THE RINGS AND HOBBIT CUSTOMS

Last edited by TREX; February 7th, 2015 at 01:03 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2015, 07:41 PM
"like" happy

ignore post

Last edited by TREX; February 22nd, 2016 at 07:41 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2015, 07:53 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: New Custom Soulborg: Trex's Custom Cards

Reaver X7: Might wanna change the name--a little confusing with no direct relation to the DeathReavers (but that's just me). Otherwise pretty strong with Nitrogen Blast and 4 Attack. I'm not sure how a Sentry Gun stops movement (maybe he just fires warning shots at the ground in front of them). Still a good strong option for a Melee Soulborg; I'm not sure how much he should cost...

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old May 23rd, 2015, 08:03 PM
"like" happy

Re: New Custom Soulborg: Trex's Custom Cards

Thanks @TheAverageFan , hadn't thought about the correlation with rats. Weirdly enough, they don't see much action at my house. The idea with his Sentry gun is it auto targets the first enemy its sees, and fires. The 20 die roll represents how accurately it is firing. It is automatic. Low roll, it misses, medium roll, it slows them down, high roll slows them down with a direct hit. That's what I had in mind. If anybody has a better name that would represent his sentry gun.

Old May 23rd, 2015, 08:09 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Sentry Root

You are aware that the way Sentry Gun is worded a figure has to roll for it while they are within 3 spaces if they move at all?

Also I would change the second power like this.

If you roll 16 or higher, each skull rolled for this attack counts for an additional skull.

~Dysole, randomly commenting

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards