Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 8th, 2022, 08:23 AM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Drunkenly Reviewing Every Low-Rated & Unranked Fiction h

Bahahaha. That review of Soul of Calradia. I am EL, the infamous fan fic starter non-finisher. There should be an award for that, or possibly a severe bought of disciplining involving mackerel liberally applied to the face.

When I first saw the title it seemed strange to see my name next to it because, frankly, I couldn't remember ever writing this thing. But as I read through the glossary it hit me. Ah, that was fun while it lasted. TGRF even offered me some great pointers on how to build a...what did he call it? Plot, that was the one.

Thanks for the review and the rating. But the real winner of this whole forum is you my guy. This whole thread gets a 12/10.

EDIT: Also Orc's Blade is my younger brother. We were both playing MTG Innistrad at the same time, hence the two Innistrad based FanFics.

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.

Last edited by Elven Lord; July 8th, 2022 at 08:39 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction