Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old June 19th, 2010, 07:12 PM

dfonse is surprisingly tart
Lightbulb Arachnomancers and spiders (hidden previews)

Ok, I don't know if this is relevanr but I belive in D2 or at least the sopposed D3 there will be spiders. Big harry baby devouring spiders. Arachno is spider and mancer is one who controls so the drow are spidercontrolers. I do not know if this is relevant but I think spiders will be included

Undead: In the instruction manual it states that undead will arrive so they must be D3 because nobe of the figuers listed are undead. please post if you have new info.
Old June 19th, 2010, 07:26 PM

falls78 is surprisingly tart
Re: Arachnomancers and spiders (hidden previews)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dfonse View Post
Ok, I don't know if this is relevanr but I belive in D2 or at least the sopposed D3 there will be spiders. Big harry baby devouring spiders. Arachno is spider and mancer is one who controls so the drow are spidercontrolers. I do not know if this is relevant but I think spiders will be included

Undead: In the instruction manual it states that undead will arrive so they must be D3 because nobe of the figuers listed are undead. please post if you have new info.
We already know all the figures in D2, none are spiders/arachnomances. Their is also no mention of either in the supposed wave D3.

Phantom knights are undead.
Old June 19th, 2010, 07:38 PM
Speculation has proven that I don't understand one of those two words

Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker Pickledpie knows what's in an order marker

Where did you find that info? Or are you speculating? If so, there wasn't really a point making a whole new thread on this. You could've just posted that in the D2 speculation thread.
Old June 19th, 2010, 08:11 PM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

When I heard that estivara and Pelloth were Arachnomancers I also assumed they were going to have some type of control over the Fyorlag Spiders. But alas... no such luck. I guess we will have to wait and see.

It'd be cool if they could have "Arachnomancer bonding"with the Fyorlags. Or if they had some type of "swarm" attack where they could send the swarm to overpower their enemies.

I doubt it'll be too soon though. So just hang on.

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old June 20th, 2010, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickledpie View Post
Where did you find that info? Or are you speculating? If so, there wasn't really a point making a whole new thread on this. You could've just posted that in the D2 speculation thread.

No I am not speculating about undead in the rule book or somewhere official that undead were already issued and t hat new ones would be created and issued.
Old June 20th, 2010, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kpucblek View Post

It'd be cool if they could have "Arachnomancer bonding"with the Fyorlags. Or if they had some type of "swarm" attack where they could send the swarm to overpower their enemies.
Estivara does have lolths judgement which boosts their attack and defence which is the only reason I would use them since I have no soujoah.
Old June 20th, 2010, 06:30 PM
Monster Manual Memorizer

Robotech Master has disabled reputation

Our spider resources for D&D scape are limited. Always remember this when speculating.

There's a large blade spider and a large fiendish spider that could become common/uncommon heroes. The available medium sized ones are unlikely because they look like different species of spider (Tarantula, black widow, etc), and thus won't be able to form a good looking squad.

We already know what D2 looks like. D3 could have a big spider in it, but "Orcs, Bugbears, Demons, and Frost Giants" already gives us some confirmed stuff that fills up a good % of the packs.
Old June 21st, 2010, 09:50 AM

That makes sence. I do not know much about DnD but that sounds cool Robotech Master.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units