Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 16th, 2020, 08:06 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I was just responding to their Superbowl chances. I didn't bring it up. Don't worry, I'm not watching/following the league at all this year. I'll be scarce.
I wasn’t saying not to post! That’s not what I said!

As for the race stuff, the on the field stuff is kind of phony and tacky. I do like the freedom for the players to speak their minds, which on some teams they already had. But now it’s clearer.

DeSean Jackson of course being a good example of maybe not being a model spokesman, but hey.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 16th, 2020, 08:08 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
The NFL's advocacy feels so lazy and patronizing to me to be honest. I saw a picture on Twitter of the Chief's field with "End Racism" written out on the sidelines (maybe that's all stadiums, I haven't watched any games) instead of Black Lives Matter, which I think epitomizes the whole thing. They want the appearance of doing advocacy without any challenge to their viewer base who are the people the advocacy should be directed at anyways. Say whatever you want about the efficacy of sports teams doing these things but I've been really impressed with just how genuine the NBA has been about it; complete opposite for the NFL. Not even to mention the Chiefs fans booing the players.

Anyways I try not to watch football in general because it's not fun to see people get permanent injury but I have an addiction to seeing numbers change and football numbers change in really interesting ways.
As someone recently posted on here, look at how Kap was shunned because kneeling for the anthem made all of the rednecks who watch the NFL upset as they sit in their recliners drinking beer with their hats on.

The NBA has been inspiring in it's approach by the players, staff and owners and it's been something special to watch.

It feels like the NFL is just phoning it in because it's more profitable to get on the "end racism bandwagon" than truly make a stand. Growing up in North Idaho in an extremely racist household it makes me sad to see how deep rooted the hatred for our fellow humans truly is and as my fool of a father likes to say "racism will never end". And it won't when organizations like the NFL won't take a real stand and use their platform as it should be used.
Old September 17th, 2020, 09:02 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I'll be scarce too.

Some things can be discussed ad nauseum and other things can't.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 17th, 2020, 09:05 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I was just responding to their Superbowl chances. I didn't bring it up. Don't worry, I'm not watching/following the league at all this year. I'll be scarce.
I wasn’t saying not to post! That’s not what I said!
I mean, you said not to talk about the only thing I have to talk about.

I discuss politics elsewhere and I'm not watching the games.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 17th, 2020, 10:16 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Got it. You guys are great, I didn't want to scare anyone away. If you (collective "you") don't want to discuss the business of the league's response to a social movement among the players, that's cool; I am sure soon enough we will be discussing how anybody watching the Patriots last year could see that Brady ain't got it anymore. He's fleecing the Bucs. Father Time, as they say, is undefeated.

= =
Old September 17th, 2020, 11:26 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

And the 72 Dolphins.
Old September 17th, 2020, 02:56 PM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker

I'm not sure I'm ready to say that Tom is "bad" yet but he certainly doesn't have the juice he used to have. I'm not sure any corner back is gonna be fearing a 43 year old... Nevertheless, I'm happy to see him unhappy and hope that Cam continues to play well for my Patriots!

Lucace is a Tagawa Samurai...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old September 17th, 2020, 03:00 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

He has thrown a pick-6 in three straight games, two of which I'm sure you remember well. It may be that "bad" is about right.

As for your Patriots, now that Brady is gone, they have lost one of the two personalities that made the so incredibly annoying. Once Belichick is gone, they might even be tolerable!

= =
Old September 17th, 2020, 03:07 PM

Lucace knows what's in an order marker Lucace knows what's in an order marker

Well all I can say is that I am both happy to see him not on my team anymore and happy that the Patriots aren't playing him this year. If anyone in that game looked "bad" it was Drew Brees! I think that the Patriots are gonna be a very fun team to watch this year.

Lucace is a Tagawa Samurai...
in the
Garden of Horror...
Old September 17th, 2020, 03:14 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I'm a fan of Cam. I'd wish them the best, but for my distaste for the way Belichick conducts himself as a carbon-based life form.

= =
Old September 17th, 2020, 03:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

And yet, he has a Subway ad.
Old September 17th, 2020, 04:33 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker

Saying that people should be treated equally is "politics" is laughable, anyway, I've never liked how Cam's conducted himself on or off the field. He acts like a child on the field and has said some really distasteful stuff in interviews, plus it's even easy to root against him this week when he loses in Seattle. I've got the Browns tonight by a slight margin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV