Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units
Official Units Discussion of official HeroScape units

Old July 13th, 2011, 12:18 AM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Erevan Sunshadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by teasedbyeldgrim View Post
I also was shocked that Brandis, Sharwin, and Erevan couldn't take advantage of elf synergies, then I realized there is another way to look at them. Rhogar, Tandros, and Morgrimm aren't elves either and that never phased me. Having Dragon-folk, Humans, and Dwarves represented is another example of that variety that first attracted me to Heroscape. Half-elves and Eladrin are established DnD races, not something made up to prevent synergy. Having Half-elven and Eladrin heroes then is just a continuation of that variety that we all know and love.
Last I checked, half-elves counted as elves in DnD for the purposes of racial requirements.

[Though they could have thrown that out in 4th edition.]

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old October 5th, 2011, 08:44 PM

ladidadi.davis Woo who?

While frail defensively, I'm looking at him like this:
He's a 6 move hero with a 5 ranged special attack of 4 that has a chance, yet ever so slight, of getting to throw more dice.
Also, he has the one-shot teleport if need be.

No bonding, only one definite attack, and a rather pricey cost really hurt his competitiveness. If I ever get around to getting this guy, I'll probably house rule him down to 50 or 60.
Old December 2nd, 2017, 03:18 PM

Gorillanators is surprisingly tart

This guy is WAY better than people say, his fey step is extremely versatile, he can use it to rush for glyphs or height or to attack the enemy right away or to use it as an easy get away option onto height and then attack the person you jumped away from, his ranged attack of four is pretty strong with a chance at attacking again, works once in awhile, he can also lower it down to two attach when attacking low def squads such as venocs, if he gets 2 dice(25%) he can attack another. I like to use him as a trick for the enemy, I run him over to their area and take a shot or two, then if they get up close, I get step, then move to get a good position and take more shot(pretty good at killing raelin.
He's basically an 80pt tricky,fast,assasin from range with a chance at being super destructive.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Units