Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 7th, 2010, 10:50 PM

Takanuva has disabled reputation
Re: Pokescape

Great card layout!
Old February 7th, 2010, 11:03 PM

zcythe is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post
I can't wait to see the Dragon one.

I also decided to go ahead and draft a card for Abra...

What do you guys think?

I kind of had to improvise a few things text-wise (mainly due to the fact that I need multiple layers to work with something effectively, and I copied the card as a whole), but it works all the same.

Edit: I also forgot to put the name. Ignore that, I'll put it in the next edit.

Also, some proposed rules for Sleep:
-unable to move and attack
-at the end of a turn, roll the d20 for each asleep figure; if a 16 or higher is rolled, it wakes up
-after 5 turns have passed and a figure has not woken up, it automatically wakes up
Really like your idea of Abra, I do think you might want to swap the attack and defence values, Abra has one of the highest special attacks of all first evolution pokemon.

I think I am going to give making card a try, Ill try a more competitive pokemon, probably Jolteon.

I'm not a schemer, I show schemers how pathetic there attempts to control things really are.
~The Joker
Old February 8th, 2010, 03:23 PM
My Mask Fell Off...

minimoose38 is surprisingly tart

I think the card itself turned out great but I disagree with the stats a bit.
Too me Abra is a teleporting scumbag who would never fight and would much rather just sit on a glyph somewhere away from combat and teleport away if the enemy tried to take it.

I would make it a very weak common hero hero of about 10-20 pts.
Something like 1 life, 4 move, 5 range 1 attack and 2 or 3 defense. with a teleport power that has a move range of like 8 and can move up or down any elevation.

Old February 8th, 2010, 07:31 PM

zcythe is surprisingly tart

The thing is that rest would be usless withh one life, and that is one of Abra's signiture moves. This may be getting repetitive but Abra has the highest Sp Attack of all first evolution pokemon.

When I think of Abra, I think of an anoyance, a pokemon who runs up, attacks and teleports away. Honestly, who would want to spend points on any card that cant attack, defend, or hold a glyph?

I'm not a schemer, I show schemers how pathetic there attempts to control things really are.
~The Joker
Old February 8th, 2010, 08:01 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well, Rest and Teleport need to be its two moves, because I remember that the Red/Blue Bio was along these lines:

"Asleep 18 hours of the day, while asleep, it teleports to move and uses psychic powers to fight."

I personally do see the logic in switching to 3/2 from 2/3. However, the problem with your plan, minimoose, is several things:
1) Teleport to any space withing 8 spaces? Isn't that an no-restrictions (i.e. Rannveig-proof), 8 move flyer? Seems OP to me.
2) Sure, in the games, it just teleports away when the battle starts, but this is a different battlefield, with different mechanics.
3) That would be a waste of 10 points and a start zone space, as is. I'd much rather have Isamu, Otonashi, Marcu, even Kyntela, over it.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old February 8th, 2010, 08:49 PM
My Mask Fell Off...

OK I admit most of those suggestions were kind of just off the top of my head, but if we are planing to make a large majority of pokemon some are going to have be weaker than others. I stand by him sticking with maybe 2 life and letting his teleport trigger on an attack like an improved Vanish power. While sleeping is a signature characteristic of Abra I would not call rest a signature move for it.

I say we start moving onto fully evolved 'mons to get a better feel for how their lesser forms should compare with them.

What is the status on the Pikachu card?

Old February 8th, 2010, 08:57 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm currently waiting for the word on what the wording on the Pikachu card should be; I'm ready to update it once I get that.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old February 8th, 2010, 10:12 PM
Super Bowel

Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker Simpsons Scaper knows what's in an order marker

Hi. I used to play Pokemon, so I would recomend allowing Abra to teleport after being attacked. I might also give him 4 life, 4 defence, but 1 attack because Abra NEVEr fought.

Without dark, there is no light.
Without bad HScape figs, there are no good ones.
Dund is important, therefore
Old February 9th, 2010, 09:42 PM
My Mask Fell Off...

OK here are two more card templates I amde Water type( using the tcg's emblem) and the Dragon type using my own emblem made from the Rising Badge.

Old February 13th, 2010, 05:20 PM
My Mask Fell Off...

I'm bumping this thread with a new card template. I changed the psychic type template so their could be a bigger difference between that one and the ghost type one I am working on.

Old February 13th, 2010, 07:13 PM

White Noise knows what's in an order marker White Noise knows what's in an order marker White Noise knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpsons Scaper View Post
Hi. I used to play Pokemon, so I would recomend allowing Abra to teleport after being attacked. I might also give him 4 life, 4 defence, but 1 attack because Abra NEVEr fought.
Not if Teleport runs out of PP...

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
No matter your feelings towards D&D, it has divided us.
Something tells me that the cancellation, though tragic, may indeed mend that divide...
Old February 13th, 2010, 07:26 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker

Heres my draft for a Machop. Sorry for no card. Im not very good with photoshop.

Machop
Life 3
Move 4
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 3

Pokemon
Uncommon Hero
Fighting
Adamant
Medium 4

No Guard
When Attacking, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

Bulk Up
Instead of attacking, you may add a bulk up counter on this card, for up to 3 bulk up counters. For every bulk up counter on this card, Machop gains 1 attack and 1 defense. When this Machop attacks, remove all bulk up counters from this card.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards