Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old April 23rd, 2007, 08:22 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
UPDATE: 4-23
Fixed typos:

* Elite Onyx Vipers: Evasive description wasn't accurate. (page 12)
* Saylind's cost was listed as 50 instead of 80. (page 6)

The following changes aren't based on the official text, but from the FAQ. These would make the abilities much clearer:
* Taelord - Change Flying to Stealth Flying (page 3)
* Deathreavers - Scatter should clarify defense dice from a normal opponent's attack. (page 9)

(thanks davidlhsl!)
Old April 24th, 2007, 03:43 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Be careful when you make page 15 down the road.

Old April 24th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars

Be careful when you make page 15 down the road.
Old April 30th, 2007, 12:19 AM

Will T is surprisingly tart
Raudulfr,
Excellent job. Thanks for taking the time to do these. One error I spotted is that the Roman Archers are listed as Unique Hero. Thanks again.
Old April 30th, 2007, 10:39 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will T
Raudulfr,
Excellent job. Thanks for taking the time to do these. One error I spotted is that the Roman Archers are listed as Unique Hero. Thanks again.
Wait, there not on page 15

I'll fix and update. Thanks Will!
Old April 30th, 2007, 06:11 PM

UPDATE: 4-30
Fixed typos:
*Roman Archers was labled as Unique Hero. (page 3)

(thanks Will T!)
Old April 30th, 2007, 06:21 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Raudulfr, fellow NorCal 'Scaper, Grim, printed and gave us all a set of your cards at our last tournament.
I've seen the baseball card-sized unit card format before thanks to LordRaidor and Boromir (I think was the fellow's username), but your set is the first I've had a hard copy from which to look.
They're very nice. Guerillinator came to my house on Saturday for some 'Scape and mentioned how handy they are for browsing potential army comboinations. He has them in a binder, uncut and browses them for the information. I'll be doing the same with my set.

Thanks for supplying these to the community!
Old April 30th, 2007, 07:06 PM

Will T is surprisingly tart
Raudulfr,
I found another one... Thorgrim's Warriors Armor Spirit 1 is truncated at the end of the description, "... add 1 to the defense number on that car"
Old April 30th, 2007, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will T
Raudulfr,
I found another one... Thorgrim's Warriors Armor Spirit 1 is truncated at the end of the description, "... add 1 to the defense number on that car"
Fixed and uploaded . . .

Thanks again Will!

H_E_H
Glad they are getting use. Our group loves them!. It's also easy to seperate into the different factions with these cards. (we play a lot of general specific games)
Old April 30th, 2007, 09:57 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Did you see your plug on the 5ive?
Old April 30th, 2007, 10:32 PM

vulchor has disabled reputation
It'd be nice if the hit zones and targeting point were hilighted. I did a really quick version Kaemon Awa to show what I mean.

Old May 1st, 2007, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulchor
It'd be nice if the hit zones and targeting point were hilighted. I did a really quick version Kaemon Awa to show what I mean.
I like what you did vulchor, but we are pretty heavy players and know the hit zones well. In the rare case of a dispute, we go back to the orginal cards. Sadly, I just don't have the time for that kind of image editing. Heck, I'm still trying to get a back designed!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions