Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old October 8th, 2020, 05:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

Sounds cool.
Old October 8th, 2020, 09:21 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Dig the ideas for tweaks! Not real familiar with the character, but he's one of those minis I've had kicking around forever. Wouldn't mind having a card.
Old October 9th, 2020, 11:21 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Last night I was doing a search for Crazy Jane clix and found this Jane Foster figure and I thought it looked remarkably close to Sonya Blade, so I was inspired to do this write-up seeing as we're still missing her and she's been around since the first game.

With some slight mods depending on which version.

edit - the same figure is much cheaper and sold as Paramedic from Xplosion for about 50 cents: https://www.trollandtoad.com/herocli...eroclix/108893

Quote:

NAME = SONYA BLADE
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OPERATIVE
PERSONALITY = RESOLUTE

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 190

CLOSE KOMBAT EXPERT
When attacking an opponent's adjacent figure with a normal attack, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. When defending against a normal attack from an adjacent figure, add one automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

KOMBAT ROLL 13
If Sonya Blade is attacked and at least one skull is rolled, before rolling defence dice, roll the 20-sided die. On a roll of 13 or higher, Sonya Blade takes no wounds, and you must immediately move her 1 space up to 1 level up or down. Sonya Blade takes no leaving engagement attacks when moving with Kombat Roll. If Sonya Blade cannot move in this manner, you may not use Kombat Roll.

KOMBAT DRONE STRIKE
After taking a turn with Sonya Blade, you may reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card and choose 3 spaces in a straight line from Sonya Blade. Roll an unblockable attack die for each figure on any of these spaces, one at a time.

"KOMBAT PACK 2"
At the start of the game, after Order Markers are placed and before initiative is rolled, you may place up to two Utility Equipment Glyphs of different types on this card. Sonya Blade can equip a Utility Equipment Glyph even if there are other Utility Equipment Glyphs on this card, up to a maximum of 2. Sonya Blade cannot lose these glyphs by receiving wounds unless she is destroyed. Sonya Blade adds one to her Attack number while equipped with Glyph of Utility: Energy Ring Wrist Guantlets.

NAME = GLYPH OF UTILITY: ENERGY RING WRIST GAUNTLETS/POWER BRACELETS
SUBTITLE = ATTACK, RANGE

EQUIPMENT GLYPH

When this figure attacks with a normal attack, you may change the Range number on its Army Card to 5 and the Attack number on its Army Card to 3. Any figure targeted in this way rolls one less defense die. After attacking normally with this Equipment Glyph, if this figure is an Operative with the Resolute personality, this figure may attack 1 additional time with this Equipment Glyph.
Could probably see at least two things in place of or after the Drone power. Was also thinking of doing a "Kombat Pack"/just Utility Belt 1 'cause she usually carries grenades and such. Also didn't write anything up for the energy ring bursts, so if anyone thinks that's a more essential part of her character, feel free to do that one up. I appreciate any thoughts.
Oh and I ripped the Combat Roll from John Wick and McCree over in the Out-there Heaven, so I think credits go out to them!

Last edited by Splash; February 16th, 2021 at 01:24 AM. Reason: pic
Old October 9th, 2020, 11:27 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I think you could let go more than 1 level up or down with Kombat Roll 13, especially down. Maybe even more than one space away.

Old October 9th, 2020, 11:28 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

We tend to not change power names when they’re the same power, but I’d be willing to make an exception to turn all the Combats into Kombat.

Were you looking for ways to make a mod/repaint for TV Jane? She does have a mini, but it’s comics Jane.
Old October 9th, 2020, 11:36 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No, I actually prefer comics figure to movies and stuff, I just don't have the figure yet lol. Has Combat Roll been used in C3G before?
Old October 9th, 2020, 11:47 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

No, not on a completed design.
Old October 10th, 2020, 12:22 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Pretty neat Sonya! I was thinking that representing her energy blasts would be necessary (especially if anyone watches competitive MK, you know what I’m talking about) but I couldn’t really think of a neat way to represent them! I really like the drone strike
Old October 10th, 2020, 01:41 PM

Oh I know! The rings are supposed to be portrayed as tech now, so they could be a glyph to go along with a Kombat Pack/Utility Belt, which would then leave the choice of grenades or those or whatever else. Sort of like switching character variations/loadouts in the more recent games.

Okay, here's the idea
Quote:
"KOMBAT PACK 2"
At the start of the game, after Order Markers are placed and before initiative is rolled, you may place up to two Utility Equipment Glyphs of different types on this card. Sonya Blade can equip a Utility Equipment Glyph even if there are other Utility Equipment Glyphs on this card, up to a maximum of 2. Sonya Blade cannot lose these glyphs by receiving wounds unless she is destroyed. Sonya Blade adds one to her Attack number while equipped with Glyph of Utility: Energy Ring Wrist Guantlets.

NAME = GLYPH OF UTILITY: ENERGY RING WRIST GAUNTLETS
SUBTITLE = ATTACK, RANGE

EQUIPMENT GLYPH

When this figure attacks with a normal attack, you may change the Range number on its Army Card to 5 and the Attack number on its Army Card to 3. Any figure targeted in this way rolls one less defense die. After attacking normally with this Equipment Glyph, if this figure is a ? with the ? personality, this figure may attack 1 additional time with this Equipment Glyph.
Also Sonya's normal range should probably be 1, now that I think about it. I was accounting for her carrying a pistol, but I really don't think she uses one often. But yeah, she does use the energy a good amount.
I made it two instead of one, so she can have grenades or something too, because if it was just 1 I think she'd go rings every time.
Also if the glyph is too OP or any other ideas lemme know!

Last edited by Splash; October 10th, 2020 at 03:26 PM.
Old October 11th, 2020, 01:30 AM

Any thoughts on the class/personality?
Old October 11th, 2020, 01:49 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Any thoughts on the class/personality?
I like Operative for the class. For personality, I'd say Resolute.

Old October 11th, 2020, 02:29 AM

Thanks Taeblewalker, I added them in!
Oh also I was awaiting more input on the Kombat Roll cause I'm not sure if it's really my power to change since I borrowed it from Alexan and MrNobody

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy