Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old November 1st, 2017, 11:32 AM

DarbSelah Woo who?
Smile Looking for Complete Collection

I used to own every piece to Heroscape and sold it because of space issues. Now I've upgraded my house and I've decided I want to buy it all back. Does anyone know of anyone who is trying to sell their complete collection. (I already have some messages sent to Jonny, but no response )

I am new to this site and I don't know how often people are offering an entire collection.
Old November 1st, 2017, 11:38 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Looking for Complete Collection

It happens fairly often. Be patient.

Hopefully you'll find something local, to avoid shipping. Also, watch the Events subforum (and, this time of year, the NHSD subforum there) for tournaments and game days near you.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 5th, 2018, 07:45 PM

stopkjj is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

If you are still looking I have a complete collection I would be willing to part with for the right price. I have at least 1 of everything, even convention exclusives. Only thing I don't have is a Samuel Brown, and that is only because I don't trust myself to paint the figure and print a nice card for him. I am in the Phoenix area and can send pictures if you want, but most everything is in storage bins, except I have all characters on display in a case.
Old May 5th, 2018, 10:59 PM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker

I also have a pretty substantial collection that I would be willing to part with. I don't have everything anymore, as I have pieced out a few things. I won't jump in front of stopkjj, but I can be a backup if a deal doesn't get struck. Just PM me if you would like to discuss this further.
Old May 6th, 2018, 01:09 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

This guy hasnt been on here since last november. Something to think about when posting a reply to a dead thread on here.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 11th, 2018, 04:11 PM

Oryan77 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by stopkjj View Post
If you are still looking I have a complete collection I would be willing to part with for the right price. I have at least 1 of everything, even convention exclusives. Only thing I don't have is a Samuel Brown, and that is only because I don't trust myself to paint the figure and print a nice card for him. I am in the Phoenix area and can send pictures if you want, but most everything is in storage bins, except I have all characters on display in a case.
I'm interested. PM Sent.

Last edited by Oryan77; May 11th, 2018 at 07:24 PM.
Old May 11th, 2018, 07:03 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oryan77 View Post
Quote:
Hi, I am looking to complete my collection and would be interested in buying your stuff. Is it still available? If so, would you be willing to sell just the figures? I don't have much need for the terrain since I use them for my D&D game. Just let me know what your asking price is if you're willing to work something out. You can get a faster response from me by emailing me at oryan@rpglocker.com
Thanks!
You could start your own thread, if you want. Also, I suppose you know that most of what you get wouldn't be D&D-type stuff.

= =
Old May 11th, 2018, 08:51 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Hi, I am looking to complete my collection and would be interested in buying your stuff. Is it still available? If so, would you be willing to sell just the figures? I don't have much need for the terrain since I use them for my D&D game. Just let me know what your asking price is if you're willing to work something out. You can get a faster response from me by emailing me at oryan@rpglocker.com
Thanks!
You could start your own thread, if you want. Also, I suppose you know that most of what you get wouldn't be D&D-type stuff.
I believe he has a store of some sort where he sells figures for RPGs. So not exclusively DnD I think.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 11th, 2018, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Thanks!
I believe he has a store of some sort where he sells figures for RPGs. So not exclusively DnD I think.
I collect Heroscape for my D&D game and rebase them on Dungeon Crawler bases. A lot of Hersocape is actually quite usefull for D&D. Figures with guns, mech types, or duplicates I already have I just resell on my site.

I'd prefer just getting the figures I need to complete my collection, but buying an entire lot seems easier (and cheaper) than buying individuals. I've posted here a couple of times with my want list but never had much luck.
Old May 11th, 2018, 09:06 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I see.

Oryan, you have a storefront for selling minis?

I ask because of this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Heroscapers.com Trading Forum Rules

You can use heroscapers.com to arrange trades with your fellow 'scapers, but it is subject to the following rules:

Spoiler Alert!

5) Personal sales only. This forum is not your storefront. It is for personal sales/trades only.
Spoiler Alert!
So kindly don't buy lots and then resell minis on your site. That's abusing this community, which often is trying to cut people a break to recirculate the figures among fellow players.

Don't abuse this community. Buy precisely what you want but I will ban you in a heartbeat if I think you are turning your purchases here for a profit.

= =
Old May 16th, 2018, 07:38 PM

Quote:
I see.

Oryan, you have a storefront for selling minis?

I ask because of this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
Heroscapers.com Trading Forum Rules

You can use heroscapers.com to arrange trades with your fellow 'scapers, but it is subject to the following rules:

Spoiler Alert!

5) Personal sales only. This forum is not your storefront. It is for personal sales/trades only.
Spoiler Alert!
So kindly don't buy lots and then resell minis on your site. That's abusing this community, which often is trying to cut people a break to recirculate the figures among fellow players.

Don't abuse this community. Buy precisely what you want but I will ban you in a heartbeat if I think you are turning your purchases here for a profit.
Yes, I just explained that I do not buy Heroscape minis to intentionally resell them all on my website. I am a collector and am trying to finish my Heroscape collection. I know what goes on here and I appreciate the community.

I am a long time gamer and an active member on many D&D and miniature collector forums. I'm fairly well known in the gaming scene as a gamer and a seller; which I assume is why the previous poster recognized my name as a storefront owner. Thank you for the confrontational response and the immediate threats of "banning me in a heartbeat". Really warm welcome to a long time lurker of this site.

Geez man.
Old May 16th, 2018, 07:46 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I'm glad to have you.

I have nothing to apologize for, though. You said you buy lots of Heroscape, and you turn around and resell them - or, at least, those you aren't using in your RPGs - on your website. That is expressly forbidden, as I showed you. Be mad, be disappointed, I don't care. I'm not interested in your website, I'm interested that this community knows that we do our best to make sure that the transactions here are not purchases by people looking to make a buck off of those trying to help out other players.

I hope you understand.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades