Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 13th, 2007, 01:28 PM

ezekiel has disabled reputation
well I like long range, too. With my melee combos I don't care the board type other than cheap shot board builders I win 90% of the time I've been strategist all my life and I'm 30 and thats most other game too

naboota itchy nub nub- Chewbacca hoo ha

In memoriam of Deannie-April 17, 2007
Old April 15th, 2007, 12:04 AM

bigeddie1018 has disabled reputation
You could use Charos. The 9 life and 5 defense would hold up long ebough to swoop in for the kill.
Old April 15th, 2007, 05:25 PM
CoN Recruiting Officer, Top Masq Sleuth, & Teller of Fantastic Tales

scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla scorpiusx is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Deathwalkers, rats, Drake, EOV, ninjas, samurai, minions, sentinals are all good, just to name a few.

EDIT: Well, DW's are ranged except for 7000.

scorpiusx is Khosumet the Darklord...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old April 15th, 2007, 06:35 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpiusx
EDIT: Well, DW's are ranged except for 7000.
*salutes*
Old April 15th, 2007, 08:04 PM

StarSlayer has disabled reputation
I think the next map for our big game is going to be lots of warrens to have to work through. Shooters should have a nightmare as the ground hunters are chasing them down.
Old April 15th, 2007, 09:34 PM

talon_shadeslayer has disabled reputation
everyone knows range has advantage but melee doesnt suck and isnt worthless i prefer range but if the opponent is fast enough or defended enough range doesnt matter, but thats why i use archers plus venoc
Old April 15th, 2007, 09:40 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
My opinion is that it is evened out with the fact that melee attacks are usualy stronger than ranged attacks.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old April 16th, 2007, 07:36 AM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Well I wouldnt say they are trash since a mostly melee frenzy army just won the michigan tournament this weekend, but that was mostly due to tons of frenzies.

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old April 13th, 2011, 07:24 PM

Siggurd The Frost Giant is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Melee is trash!?

I totally disagree! I smash ranged units every time i play just because they have weak D and L. if they're bothering you then draft fliers just like XSI addict 32 said. ranged units are just another kind of unit you have to deal with them in a special way or they'll destroy you.
Old April 13th, 2011, 07:40 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Way to necro - almost exactly 4 years old!

But yes, just read up on Mathhias Maccabius (sp?) if you want to know the power of melee in capable hands.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old April 13th, 2011, 09:12 PM

Mavrack Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post

But yes, just read up on Mathhias Maccabius (sp?) if you want to know the power of melee in capable hands.
Give him a break, he's a newbie. A lot of newbies make the same mistake. Instead of neg reping him, send him a pm saying that he made a mistake. If it happens twice thats when someone should be neg reped. Oh and welcome to the site Siggurd The Frost Giant!

Awesome traders: dart48, skitzogryphon
Trade List Jandar's Siege Map Thread
I haz a secretz message
Old April 13th, 2011, 09:17 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrack View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post

Give him a break, he's a newbie. A lot of newbies make the same mistake. Instead of neg reping him, send him a pm saying that he made a mistake. If it happens twice thats when someone should be neg reped. Oh and welcome to the site Siggurd The Frost Giant!
First, All I said is way to necro - almost exactly 4 years old. Then I point him to read up on perhaps one of the best melee players on the entire site. How dare I recommend that someone read up on one of the best melee players on this site. The Nerve!

Lastly, I didn't neg-rep him. Notice the fact that I'm not a site sponsor? Kinda hard to neg-rep him without that. How about you offer something constructive instead of throwing wild accusations?

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion