Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old July 28th, 2007, 09:46 PM

moorific is surprisingly tart
Can't believe I never posted here! I live in Redford and would love to be part of a tourny sometime, I have about 5 friends that play with me that would love to come too, but I'm a minor so I would need my parents or sister to drive me wherever.
Old July 29th, 2007, 01:17 AM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by moorific
Can't believe I never posted here! I live in Redford and would love to be part of a tourny sometime, I have about 5 friends that play with me that would love to come too, but I'm a minor so I would need my parents or sister to drive me wherever.
We would be glad to have you.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old July 31st, 2007, 04:57 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, guythegambler!

On behalf of our heavily male and risk taking community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, the plodder

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 1st, 2007, 03:57 PM

morgonis has disabled reputation
Wayland Mi here, about 20-30 minutes south of Grand Rapids...i work fri-sat-sun but have the rest of the week off....i mean who really wouldnt want a 4 day "weekend" everyweek? only downside is most people are working dureing my "weekend" lol..in any event PM me if your in the area
Old August 4th, 2007, 12:57 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I will be in the Detroit/Flat Rock area in a couple of weeks...other than the usual places WallMArt,Target, TRU...where is a good place to find Scape around there?
Old August 4th, 2007, 03:34 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
That is it, and even those are not good places LOL...
Old August 7th, 2007, 07:00 PM

Manchine has disabled reputation
So I found this area finally. Looks like someone in Vassar is the closest to me.

MI - Saginaw
Old August 7th, 2007, 08:01 PM

damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby! damja rolls all skulls baby!
Well, welcome aboard Manchine. I'm in Linden (a bit south of Flint). I hope you aren't prone to addiction because HeroScape can become one, especially if you can find people to play with.

damja is a Venoc Viper...
in THE SPARKLY CAVE
Old August 7th, 2007, 09:07 PM

Manchine has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by damja
Well, welcome aboard Manchine. I'm in Linden (a bit south of Flint). I hope you aren't prone to addiction because HeroScape can become one, especially if you can find people to play with.
I have had 3 master sets for a long time. I didn't know there were other expansions. Which I will have to get.
Old August 8th, 2007, 08:59 AM

moorific is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
I will be in the Detroit/Flat Rock area in a couple of weeks...other than the usual places WallMArt,Target, TRU...where is a good place to find Scape around there?
Seriously I haven't found one other store besides those that sell them, and I even just had a brand new HUGE Target open after another closed and it had less than ever.
Old August 9th, 2007, 06:48 PM

HS Beast has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manchine
So I found this area finally. Looks like someone in Vassar is the closest to me.

MI - Saginaw
Nope. I'm actually closest to you.

Heyya Manchine, we'll have to get together at some point.

I have the Marvel set on order from Wal-Mart.Com. Free Ship to Store! So I should have it next week.
Old August 20th, 2007, 02:52 PM

fatmarkatheart has disabled reputation
Jackson MI Scapers

Anyone interested in getting together for a game in Jackson MI?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers