Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 6th, 2017, 11:19 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Gertrude Yorkes / Old Lace (Initial Playtest

Cool. I'll try and put up a report for solo Old Lace later in the week then. Probably Thursday night.
Old November 18th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Old Lace

Army Test
Map: HYDRA Base Gehenna
Units: Old Lace @130, Molly Hayes, Karolina Dean (440) vs Black Canary, Green Arrow (Ollie), Robin (Dick) (440)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: HYDRA Base Gehenna
Units: Old Lace @130, Molly Hayes, Karolina Dean, Oracle (550) vs X-23, Shadowcat (II), Armor, Jubilee (550)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Sauron's Eyrie
Units: Old Lace @130, Karolina Dean, Martian Manhunter I, Angel (Warren), Blob, Vulture, Mastermind (1000) vs Original X-Men (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Still need to get some figure-mover games in to really put Swift Carry to the test, but for small-scale Runaways games, 130 feels fair.

EDIT: Tried her out in a Martian Manhunter build and she seemed alright. The movement option is definitely nice. Still feels okay at 130.

Last edited by Ronin; November 19th, 2017 at 01:12 AM.
Old November 27th, 2017, 04:06 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Thanks a ton for that! She seems like a decent workhorse but not really that impressive next to dedicated figure carry dudes, which is what I wanted.

I'm on vacation starting this week so I'll definitely be able to finish up her initial.
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Gert Yorkes

Army Test
Map: Ravaged Ruins (Custom Map)
Units: Gert Yorkes, Chase Stein, Karolina Dean, Molly Hayes (460 Points) vs. Luke Cage, Firestar, Jewel (460 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Gert Yorkes, Molly Hayes, Martian Manhunter (500 Points) vs. Cyclops, Psylocke, Jubilee (500 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Essentially a filler unit. The initiative boost is so minor to not really matter... we could probably double it to +2 per OM, but that would probably be too impactful. I think 20 is fine.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Didn't leave the start zone in the first game. Ran up to hide, then tackle Jubilee in the second, which I found amusing. She's a civilian, what can I say?

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Gert Yorkes/Old Lace

Army Test
Units: Gert Yorkes, Old Lace, Molly Hayes, Chase Stein, Karolina Dean (590 Points) vs. Black Canary, Green Arrow: Oliver Queen, Green Arrow: Connor Hawke, Robin: Tim Drake (590 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Gert Yorkes, Old Lace, Molly Hayes, Karolina Dean, Chase Stein, Martian Manhunter (890 Points) vs. Jean Grey, Phoenix, Dark Phoenix (900 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Together they're awesome, which is something I'm super happy about. In fact, at 150 they definitely feel undercosted - I'd be fine bumping both of them by 10 points, putting them at 170 together, and going from there. Old Lace alone is valuable, with Swift Carry. Add two attacks of 5 on top of that and it's just a damn solid unit all around.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: Tons of fun. Super mobile, two big hits a turn, and pretty hardy once you add Karolina to the mix - 6 Life/5 Defense is nothing to sneeze at. The Runaways continue to play just as I'd like them to (run in, hit fast, and start falling apart if they can't break down the wall fast enough). Old Lace adds to that strategy perfectly and with Gert as an add-on, she gets even more impressive.
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

So those tests were done with Gert at 20 and Old Lace at 130, so together, 150. I've bumped them both, so Gert is now 30 and Old Lace is 140. @Ronin , since you tested Old Lace alone, does that sound fair? Probably makes her a bit overcosted but I think that's acceptable.
Old December 5th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Gert Yorkes / Old Lace (Initial Playtesting)

Yeah, that should be fine. She'll still be draftable with a small bump.
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:08 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Re: The Book of Gert Yorkes / Old Lace (Initial Playtesting)

Sounds good - then I'll PROPOSE WE MOVE TO PLAYTESTING.

I assume just regular old public playtesting would be best here? Maybe send out some of the other Runaways? But honestly these two and Molly are a solid team on their own.
Old December 6th, 2017, 11:11 PM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of Gert Yorkes / Old Lace (VOTE for Playtesting

yea

I think Danger Room testing is not gonna be a thing anymore except in special cases, so yeah, normal public testing. You can probably send out or not send out the other Runaways at your own discretion.
Old December 7th, 2017, 02:50 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old December 7th, 2017, 03:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

YEA

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 8th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Down to @Arkham or ~10 hours.
Old December 8th, 2017, 01:50 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library