Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old November 8th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Re: Index of Official Army Card Images

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasQTip View Post
Added Granite Guardians and Quasatch Hunters today.

Question: Should I list all of the figures included in Valkrill's Gambit (Special Collection 10) or only the ones that do not appear elsewhere?
If it's any help to you, I'm only listing the new figures to the BOOKS Index. I'll probably put in a note on the older figures about their dual availability.
Old December 24th, 2009, 09:15 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Added links for Master Set 3: Battle of the Underdark.
Old January 9th, 2010, 09:04 PM

Miko_Kudou Woo who?

I know it's not really important, and call it my need to organize things but do you have the "basic" card scans for Blackmoon's Seige? Sad as it is, I'm actually "making a catalogue" of my figures? Sad no? I just need the numbers for them. (I have a pack of the hero ones).

Please and thank you.

*currently listening to* VAHALLA by Blind Guardian...

Outside the Government, Beyond the Police. Tracking down alien life on Earth and arming the human race against the future.The 21st Century is when everything changes, and you got to be ready....
Old January 9th, 2010, 09:26 PM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko_Kudou View Post
...do you have the "basic" card scans for Blackmoon's Seige? ... I just need the numbers for them...
Blackmoon's Siege (Basic Numbers):

Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior
Move 4, Range 5, Attack 4, Defense 3

The Axegrinders of Burning Forge
Move 4, Range 1, Attack 3, Defense 3

Brave Arrow
Move 5, Range 6, Attack 2, Defense 3

Capuan Gladiators
Move 5, Range 1, Attack 3, Defense 3

Kumiko
Move 5, Range 1, Attack 4, Defense 6

Marro Dividers
Move 5, Range 1, Attack 3, Defense 3

Migol Ironwill
Move 4, Range 1, Attack 4, Defense 6

Mohican Triver Tribe
Move 5, Range 6, Attack 2, Defense 1

Omnicron Repulsors
Move 5, Range 7, Attack 2, Defense 2

Protectors of Ullar
Move 4, Range 5, Attack 4, Defense 3

Tul-Bak-Ra
Move 5, Range 1, Attack 5, Defense 7

There are a couple of nice database/spreadsheets in the downloads section that have all of the information you could possible want in them. Like this one:
Old January 9th, 2010, 09:50 PM

Miko_Kudou Woo who?

Thank you for that, but it wasn't what I meant. I meant as in the numbers of what they are in the set. (Like Kumiko is 20/24).

Thank you tho.

*currently listening to* VAHALLA by Blind Guardian...

Outside the Government, Beyond the Police. Tracking down alien life on Earth and arming the human race against the future.The 21st Century is when everything changes, and you got to be ready....
Old January 9th, 2010, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko_Kudou View Post
Thank you for that, but it wasn't what I meant. I meant as in the numbers of what they are in the set. (Like Kumiko is 20/24)...
Atlaga the Kyrie Warrior - 22 / 24
The Axegrinders of Burning Forge - 7, 8, 9, 10 / 24
Brave Arrow - 21 / 24
Capuan Gladiatiors - 4, 5, 6 / 24
Kumiko - 20 /24
Marro Dividers - 17, 18, 19 / 24
Migol Ironwill - 23 / 24
Mohican River Tribe - 1, 2, 3 / 24
Omnicron Repulsors - 11, 12, 13 / 24
Protectors of Ullar - 14, 15, 16 / 24
Tul-Bak-Ra - 24 / 24

You also can find a wealth of info in this online Army Builder:
Old January 9th, 2010, 11:53 PM

scarecrowking is surprisingly tart

That Battleplan site is great, I highly recommend it. I like how you get a little synopsis of the unit when you mouse over it's name on the left.

-Brian

When people hear that I watch wrestling, they ask, "You know it's fake, right?" To which I answer, "Yes, but so is American Idol and the nightly news, and look how many idiots watch that."
Old June 18th, 2010, 07:30 PM

Today I updated the first posts in this thread to include Wave D1: Champions of the Forgotten Realms. I also re-arranged the Alphabetical Listing to be a little more legible.
Old June 18th, 2010, 08:54 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Do any of them have Errata fixed, other than the earlier ones that are on Hasbro's site?

I know you were trying to get them, and maybe I will Photoshop them sometime next month if no one else has.
Old June 18th, 2010, 09:11 PM

Nope. These are just the official cards the way they were released. If you decide to come up with some corrected Army Cards make sure you post them in my Official Card/Rules Errata Thread.
Old August 29th, 2010, 03:47 PM

I finally got around to updating this thread to include Wave D2: Warriors of Ebberon today. I also added links for all of the Treasure Glyphs we have in the Gallery.

If anyone has scans of the Treasure Glyphs from Wave D2 please post them in the Gallery and send me a PM. If you've got the cards but haven't already scanned them don't bother. I will get my D2 in a few days and I'll just do it myself. Thanks.

EDIT: Nevermind, I got 'em.

Last edited by AliasQTip; September 2nd, 2010 at 05:51 PM.
Old November 20th, 2010, 07:07 PM

I had a hard time tracking down all of the Army Cards for this last wave (D3) but I got them. I've updated both lists. I still need scans of the Treasure Glyphs though. I don't have any of D3 yet and therefore can't scan my own. If anybody posts them let me know. Thanks!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's