Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old August 24th, 2006, 07:30 PM

Roufus has disabled reputation
"Come here deathwalker 7000, you outdated bastard."
Old August 24th, 2006, 08:14 PM

feekonea has disabled reputation
DW 7k sucks nuts, I think his average explosion damage should be 4, not 2.

great traders:

Hilo-scaper and NEMT
Old August 24th, 2006, 08:22 PM

Roufus has disabled reputation
That was a quote from my brother.
I appologize. I didn't know that 'one without a father' would be sensored here.
Which is, much more than 4 letters.
Having a standard 4 letter asterix as standard replacement makes it seem like I said something far far far worse.
Old May 9th, 2008, 12:16 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Nikita Question

I want to confirm. If my opponent uses the summoning glyph to summon a Nakita Agent. Do i Roll for engagement strike on the summoning figure?
Old May 9th, 2008, 12:22 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
I want to confirm. If my opponent uses the summoning glyph to summon a Nakita Agent. Do i Roll for engagement strike on the summoning figure?
If the Nakita is the one being summoned, no, the figure that summoned her is not subject to an engagement strike.

If the Nakita is the one summoning adjacent to her, yes, the figure summoned is subject to an engagement strike.

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old May 12th, 2008, 02:15 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

could be brutal, if I have all the nakitas around the summoning glyph and then summon someone, then that person is subject to 3 engagement strikes followed immediately by 3 attacks.
Old June 13th, 2008, 10:57 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
could be brutal, if I have all the nakitas around the summoning glyph and then summon someone, then that person is subject to 3 engagement strikes followed immediately by 3 attacks.
Is this right?

I played a game the other day and did not use my engagement strike against my opponents Rechets. I thought since they were summoned adjacent to my agents that they did not move there technically.

Did I forego my engagement strike without cause?
Old June 13th, 2008, 11:22 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Yes, it has been ruled that movement of any kind causing a figure to become adjacent to a Nikita will trigger Engagement Strike.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 6th, 2009, 12:05 AM

Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Granite-M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Okay, "movement of any kind." Got that.

What about Zombies Rise Again? Does an adjacent unit changing into a zombie trigger the engagement strike? I'm inclined to think yes, because the Zombie is becoming engaged with the Agent, but would like some confirmation.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons, even death may die.

Heroes of StarWars 'Scape / North Carolina 'Scapers
Old November 6th, 2009, 12:07 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Huh, haven't heard that one before. I'd think "yes" as well.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 6th, 2009, 12:20 AM

SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker

Interesting, I'd vote yes because that zombie wasn't engaged before then and now it has been placed into the engagement.

Whether to believe or disbelieve, it is a wicked thing to take away men’s hope.

Old November 6th, 2009, 12:47 AM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd also agree that the newly placed Zombie is subject to an Engagements Strike. As would be a newly placed Divider.

And now comes the totally awesome and incredibly unlikely best case scenario - A Divider engages a Nakita, gets kicked in the face by the Nakita, but gets the Divide roll. Then the newly placed Divider lands next to the Nakita, gets kicked in the face, Divides, etc...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's