Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 16th, 2019, 12:29 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of M. Bison (Public Playtesting Phase)

Woops, thought I had responded to this. This makes a lot of sense and would help pull them together a lot, so I'm going to make the change before I send out to midgie.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old May 16th, 2019, 12:58 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah that would have been a super great help. He was a real pain to get into engagement, so it was annoying to wait even longer to trigger that. MAde it worse if he ever lost engagement, which is kind of easy at times with the massive number of disengagers that exist in C3G.
Old May 16th, 2019, 01:45 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I bumped him back to 340 to reflect that change. @Ronin I forgot to tag you a bit earlier, if you haven't started your games yet, please utilize this change. Hopefully he'll play much smoother.

Old May 16th, 2019, 02:02 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Yeah, I haven't started yet. I'll try to run him tonight, but might not get to him til Saturday.
Old May 16th, 2019, 02:04 PM

No problem. I won't be on much this weekend.

Old May 19th, 2019, 10:32 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

If M. Bison uses Psycho Power to attack with an Enforcer, the intent is that he can use SAs, and he can use any powers that grant multi-attacks? (Literally all of the Enforcer Heroes have some form of multi-attack, so I'm guessing yes)
Old May 19th, 2019, 01:06 PM
Symbiotic

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: M. Bison @340 points

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: M. Bison, Joe Fixit, Balrog (800) vs Captain America, Agent Venom, Fantomex, Bucky (800)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: M. Bison, Joe Fixit, Balrog (800) vs Black Canary, Robin (Dick), Green Arrow (Ollie), Speedy, Batgirl (Cass), Oracle, Skrull Infiltrator x3 (800)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He's kind of a glass cannon for his point level. Lives and dies by the d20, but he can whip up a pretty nasty offensive as long as he's hanging in there, between bonding with some good hitters (Fixit was the only one I really used with him) and being able to take control of a lot of figures.

I didn't use his ability to move Enforcers much, largely because of Fixit's able to deploy to the front line so fast. It might have come up more in that second game if Bison didn't have so many Humans in the opposing army. When he can reasonably do one of the other two things, I don't think he'll move Enforcers much.

Stray thought, but if it makes sense, it might be nice to see a Bison flunky that can damage people while moving in the future (maybe Vega?), like Bronze Tiger or the Man-Bats. Upping the productivity of the movement would be a nice way to up the appeal of that option.
Old May 19th, 2019, 02:41 PM

Thanks for the tests! I appreciate the Joe Fixit data since my games didn't have him. To answer your question, yes, all attacks are allowed, including Special Attacks.

Midgieboy's tests should be coming in soon, then we can wrap up here. 340 seems solid as of right now. I agree with you on the future development of SF characters. One of the reasons to design M. Bison first was to be able to work around him going forward. I plan to keep this design slot on Street Fighter for a little while.

Old May 22nd, 2019, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
M. Bison:
Army Test
Map: SEWER LABYRINTH.
Units: Team #1(Red)-M. Bison, Balrog, and Joe Fixit.=800
Team #2(Blue)-Batman(Bruce Wayne I),Batman(Terry McGinnis), Red Hood, Alfred, Robin(Tim Drake), and Robin(Damian Wayne).=790

Spoiler Alert!

M.Bison:

Army Test
Map: SEWER LABYRINTH.
Units: Red Team: M. Bison, Reptile, Balrog, Joe Fixit, and one Body Guard.=1000
Blue Team: Professor X, Magneto, Iceman,Captain America, and Angel(X-Man)=990.

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Hard to take down a hub machine, only chance to win is to take Bison down early.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: [COLOR=“Red”]I feel no changes needed[/COLOR]
Both of these games were played at 330 it looks like.

Old May 22nd, 2019, 01:37 PM

Results summary:

Psycho Power before taking a turn:
Minor win @330
Moderate loss @330
Major win @330
Major loss @340
Moderate win @340

Change to Psycho Power after taking a turn:
Major win @340
Major loss @340
Major loss @330
Moderate loss @330

All things considered, the Enforcers are good, but not the best team in the books. I feel this is appropriate as, aptly using Ronin's words, they live and die by Bison. Bison can be hard targeted to get in the way of their plans. I expect the faction to strengthen when I got to Vega and Sagat, two of the primary characters involved. For now, 330 is comfortable for me considering all of the results.

I propose Final Editing at 330 points!

Cards are ready here. Might be some tricky wording with the special attack.

Old May 22nd, 2019, 01:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of M. Bison (VOTE for Final Editing)

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 22nd, 2019, 03:07 PM
Symbiotic

Re: The Book of M. Bison (VOTE for Final Editing)

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library