Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old September 12th, 2015, 01:00 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Onward

ISB3 and I going at it right about now. He has Quasatch. I have Granites.

~Dysole, finding this to be an interesting matchup
Old September 12th, 2015, 03:02 PM
Friend of humans

Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker Scapebot knows what's in an order marker
The Finals are Heat of Battle on Hot Heights.

The I.S.B.3 (5-1) v. kevindola (5-1) pool of armies is:
* Granite Guardians x5, Samuel Brown
* Quasatch Hunters x5, Zetacron
* Shades of Bleakwoode x4, Dumutef Guard x4, Crypt Guardian
* Nicholas Esenwein, Bloodburst Thrall x4, Deathstrike Thrall x4, The Varja, Otonashi, Isamu
kevindola chooses to pick armies first or second. After armies are picked, I.S.B.3 chooses who places first.
Old September 13th, 2015, 09:56 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Season 21 Playoffs

anybody know when season 22 will be posted?

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old September 13th, 2015, 10:08 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Working On It

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcustar07 View Post
Things are being discussed right now. We hope to have it out soon.

~Dysole, informationally
Old September 13th, 2015, 10:10 PM

jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby! jcustar07 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Working On It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcustar07 View Post
Things are being discussed right now. We hope to have it out soon.

~Dysole, informationally
Nice! Looking forward to it.

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!
Old September 18th, 2015, 05:56 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Finals

I.S.B.3 and I are having our rematch tomorrow. I.S.B.3 won the first time in round 1 HoB. This time we have switched armies. I have the Granites x5 and Sam. He has Quasatch x5 and Zeta.

We are planning on playing late around 8-9pm central.

Last edited by kevindola; September 19th, 2015 at 05:10 PM.
Old September 19th, 2015, 11:29 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Season 21 - CONGRATS KEVINDOLA!

I was able to get revenge on I.S.B.3 in our rematch.

Sam Brown was huge for me killing 4 Quasatch and Zetacron which really allowed me to stay back and still do damage without coming off high ground (especially once Zetacron was beaten)

Early an initiative switch allowed Quasatch to storm the central level 4 area and get some heightened attacks down, but the dice weren't with ISB3 today and I was able to withstand the storm and eventually take back the central area.

Once Zetacron went down, the Quasatch were forced to come at me giving up height to the GG which was doom. I won with a 2 life Sam and 7 granites left. GG. I successfully defend my Heat of Battle/Chaos of Battle title. Even if my armies were only picked once in 7 games.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events