Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 10th, 2008, 05:47 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Trying to get the tundra

Does anyone know how I can get the tundra set. Its one of the very few things that I don't have for scape. No one has them online, and of course my local retailers don't have it. Thanks for any help.

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old June 10th, 2008, 06:08 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Trying to get the tundra

Quote:
Originally Posted by clancampbell View Post
Does anyone know how I can get the tundra set. Its one of the very few things that I don't have for scape. No one has them online, and of course my local retailers don't have it. Thanks for any help.
Hasbro toy shop was listed as having them today
Old June 14th, 2008, 03:12 AM
Concerned 'Scaper Mom

LadyGalahad Woo who?

Our clan checked Hasbro today, and although they have them the tundres sets listed with a "buy" button, when you click it the next screen states that they are "out of stock".

The RttFF sets are also out of stock at Hasbro now. We saw that HouseMouse games has them still.

We've been adding to our game with some luck on eBay. Just have to be careful not to bid more than you really want to pay for items, becasue some items are being posted with pretty high starting bids, or huge shipping costs.

The Wave 8/8.5 sets have already hit the eBay listings and they are going for more than you would pay for them from the online suppliers or be able to pick them up at the stores.

Happy Heroscape Hunting

The Vision of a Champion is someone who is winded, drenched in sweat, and at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching.
Old June 14th, 2008, 03:41 AM

Aquaryan is surprisingly tart

I picked one up at Toys R Us in British Columbia (Metrotown).

I was hoping for the lava one to be there...

Old June 14th, 2008, 04:04 AM

Cole123 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

In TRU in Alberta, there are so many TT that I bought 4 and the shelves are STILL full! I've got more than enough.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion