Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con
Gen Con Anything and everything that has to do with Gencon!

Old September 30th, 2021, 12:04 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: The future of Heroscapers, Gen Con, and gaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ruler View Post
The beauty of ScapeCon is that you can attend by yourself and not feel alone Caps. We're all in the ballroom scaping and then in the dining room right next door for meals.

With multiplayer madness maps coming down after Wed. night's tourney, we'll have extra tables for anyone who wants to run a different game. We can also have tables set up outside the ballroom entrance at the end of the hall for gaming. We're hoping to see a variety of different games/events/tourneys this year.

I think you'll have a blast if you decide to attend. The feedback has been overwhelmingly positive.
I know I'll enjoy ScapeCon if I attend. I love the Scaper friends I have and a few days dedicated to just hanging out with them sounds awesome.

What I was trying to convey was that there are additional reasons I like to attend GenCon: for instance, I always play 4-16 hours of Paizo games (usually Pathfinder) over the course of the conference, and I like to hit the dealer hall to try out new games, bring back some cool stuff for my family, etc.

Heroscape being hosted at GenCon gave my a double-whammy of value for the time and money spent traveling there. Splitting Heroscape away from GenCon means two separate single-whammies, both of which are harder to justify the time and money for on their own, meaning I may end up doing neither.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events > Gen Con