Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 14th, 2011, 12:31 AM

Imaginos is surprisingly tart
Thought I had gotten them all

Well, I thought I had managed to get at least 1 of everything (except some of the exclusives and RttFF). Just got my shipment of latest items in today, and find out that:

D3: Valkrill's Legion - missing the treasure glyph and the 2 exoskeleton wound markers. I ordered the set of 4 from this release, they all came in the original box from Hasbro. Just missing those two add ins. So I get to call Wizards tomorrow.

Then I realized that I completely missed Waves 9 and 10. Sigh. That's what one gets for having everything boxed up and in storage for a while. LOL
Old July 14th, 2011, 01:14 AM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Thought I had gotten them all

Ouch, those are getting ridiculously hard to find too. The GGs and Quasatch from Wave10 were virtually impossible to find a few months after the release, never mind now.
Old July 14th, 2011, 08:12 AM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!

Just remember you only need half of wave 10, and as for the Quastach you can always do a repaint.

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides
Old July 14th, 2011, 04:03 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

The exoskeleton markers are in the Icewind Scourge pack. WotC put them with the wrong figures and included six instead of two.
Old July 14th, 2011, 04:27 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon4201976 View Post
Just remember you only need half of wave 10, and as for the Quastach you can always do a repaint.
Repaint Dzu-Teh into Quasatch? Wrong way, I'd rather paint Quasatch into Dzu-Teh.
Old July 14th, 2011, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
The exoskeleton markers are in the Icewind Scourge pack. WotC put them with the wrong figures and included six instead of two.
Good to know, so I'm only missing the glyph. I totally forgot to call them today, so will try to tomorrow (I work nights and was sleeping), but it looks like that is a good thing.
Old July 16th, 2011, 01:35 AM

Called Wizards today and they are sending the missing piece. Pretty cool and good service, I must say.
Old July 19th, 2011, 11:26 AM

Also did some more checking and organizing of my collection. No TT, but 2 VW. But, I do have 3 MS1 of sparkly water (yay).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion