Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 4th, 2009, 09:10 PM

jpetrunak is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Image Comics: Badrock and Chapel (my first customs )

Hey guys, these are my first customs so PLEASE help with their point values. I think I have them balanced pretty well, but before I finalize them I would like your feedback. If your satisfied or want to see changes, I'll tweak them, and then feel free to add them to the big list of all the other customs.

Also let me know what you think of their respective custom miniatures I made.

Chapel is a Heroclix Blade repaint , with a Hyrdo agents gun, and the coat shortend up.

Badrock is the head of a Mage Knight orc, glued onto the body of a different Mage Knight orc body, with some sculpting done to the head. Sorry for the poor image quality, I don't have the best lighting set up. Thanks.

Last edited by jpetrunak; May 8th, 2009 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Badrock edited w/ changes

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations