Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Closed Thread

Old August 13th, 2008, 02:20 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Marro Clone dispute

Hi guys,

I checked the Marro Warriors book, and did not see this question addressed. I also checked the Advanced FAQ and based on the starting zone rules, I think I have my answer but I wanted to verify with the group...

Can I clone back a Marro Warrior that was not placed in my starting zone due to the size of my army? The ability reads "a MW that was previously destroyed" so my contention is that you cannot. In this situation I think the most you'd be able to clone would be back to the original three.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Old August 13th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Snot Yo Mama

Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Snotwalker 8000 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Marro Clone dispute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheddarLimbo View Post
Hi guys,

I checked the Marro Warriors book, and did not see this question addressed. I also checked the Advanced FAQ and based on the starting zone rules, I think I have my answer but I wanted to verify with the group...

Can I clone back a Marro Warrior that was not placed in my starting zone due to the size of my army? The ability reads "a MW that was previously destroyed" so my contention is that you cannot. In this situation I think the most you'd be able to clone would be back to the original three.

Thanks for the help in advance.
Correct.

"The Democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Old August 13th, 2008, 02:33 PM

LongHeroscaper has disabled reputation

No, you can not.
And this question has been answered before !

L...o....n......g.....H...e.....r....o.....S....c....a....p...e......r .....
Heroscape Brief Card for Beginners.
How to share your maps with the world.
VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old August 13th, 2008, 02:54 PM

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Thanks for the assist guys.

If this question was asked before, I could not find it. I searched for Clone and for Starting Zone in the FAQ's board and didn't see it.

Old August 13th, 2008, 04:21 PM

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...+starting+zone
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...+starting+zone

But, you know, I'm cool...

VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old August 13th, 2008, 04:23 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongHeroscaper View Post
Yes. Yes, you are.
Old August 13th, 2008, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Yes. Yes, you are.
Oops, I thought you were too busy paying attention to everything going on with GenCon and stuff. Otherwise, I wouldn't dare to interfere with you job ! So sorry!!!

VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old August 13th, 2008, 05:43 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Yes. Yes, you are.
Oops, I thought you were too busy paying attention to everything going on with GenCon and stuff. Otherwise, I wouldn't dare to interfere with you job ! So sorry!!!
Feel free, anytime!

(I can use the help)
Old August 13th, 2008, 06:09 PM

Quote:
Crap! Okay, I fail at life. Thanks for the whipping, and let's see that dancing lock.

Old August 13th, 2008, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Crap! Okay, I fail at life. Thanks for the whipping, and let's see that dancing lock.
I was not whipping you. I only do that with my wife. Actually, she is the one who does it to me... Now I think this thread should be locked !

VirtualScape 101.
My map thread.
Old August 13th, 2008, 06:47 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I was not whipping you. I only do that with my wife. Actually, she is the one who does it to me... Now I think this thread should be locked !

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 16th, 2008, 11:01 AM

Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness Soul Shackle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Rep from me... and I'm sure Cav.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's