Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 23rd, 2019, 11:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Savage Land T-Rex (Breather)

A shot at something crazy:

Quote:
NAME = SAVAGE LAND T-REXES

SPECIES = DINOSAUR
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE SQUAD (x10? x12?)
CLASS = YOUNG
PERSONALITY = WILD
SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 9-10

LIFE = 1
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 500?

MIGRATION PATTERN

When taking a turn with the Savage Land T-Rexes, you may only move with three Savage Land T-Rexes and you may only attack with three Savage Land T-Rexes. They can be the same or different figures.

PREHISTORIC TOUGHNESS
A Savage Land T-Rex is not destroyed from receiving wounds unless it would receive at least four wounds.
You wanted one for 100 to fill out the pack. This would be like 10-12 for 400-500. There'd be powers, but basically just powers to help them function more like Uncommon Heroes without the huge price tag.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 24th, 2019, 11:04 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sauron Valley T-Rex (Vote for Initial)

Some really interesting suggestions there. I hope some others are willing to LD some Dinos so we can see these ideas come to life on the battlefield.
Alas they do not fit the theme or direction I am trying to go here.
OP & SP updated.

I propose Initial Playtesting.

Old April 24th, 2019, 11:07 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

So we have a single power that actually does nothing in game and asks the player to do something potentially embarrassing and, again, unrelated to gameplay?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 24th, 2019, 11:40 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Seems unfair to penalize the mute. I'll vote hold to extend the vote an additional 24 hours or until you have a chance to respond to these concerns.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 24th, 2019, 11:43 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'm surprised there isn't more concern over a power like this which is essentially a non-power and feels customy in the extreme. I'd have less concerns with a non-powered card than this.
I'd hate for Tornado to think I'm picking on him, but what's listed in the SP feels like a joke card.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 24th, 2019, 11:45 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm reading this pretty clearly as a deliberately ridiculous form of protest. a dead serious power that brings something new to the metagame. Am I wrong in thinking that?
Old April 24th, 2019, 11:46 AM

I'm not sure everyone was necessarily taking the idea seriously prior to the proposal.

Fwiw, I'd also like to see a competitive and consistency checklist done before this moves to the initial stage. I think those are becoming fairly standard and would be useful here.

For instance, I think that the presence of that one power would create a negative competitive play experience due to the self-destruction many players would experience upon not roaring.

Old April 24th, 2019, 11:50 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm not sure everyone was necessarily taking the idea seriously prior to the proposal.

Fwiw, I'd also like to see a competitive and consistency checklist done before this moves to the initial stage. I think those are becoming fairly standard and would be useful here.

For instance, I think that the presence of that one power would create a negative competitive play experience due to the self-destruction many players would experience upon not roaring.
I could also see some players trying to expel enough air in their bellowing roars to displace figures and knock over Order Markers.
Old April 24th, 2019, 11:53 AM

I could see the game devolving into a semantic debate as to whether the purported "roar" qualifies or not, or was merely a grunt.

Old April 24th, 2019, 11:55 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

The 'if possible' clause is in there specifically for mute people.
That can be put into a FAQ if needed.
I would suggest an electronically induced roar if you are uncomfortable or unable. I have a T-Rex figure that roars that could be made the official figure.
Old April 24th, 2019, 11:55 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

What I would like to see here is an in depth breakdown of what theme exactly T is going for here. He has stated factional concerns and goals, but not theme. I think that is what would help me the most here.
Old April 24th, 2019, 12:01 PM

It currently reads to me that you must, if possible, either roar or destroy the figure. That reads that if you can't roar, you must destroy the figure. I don't think your intent comes through with the current wording.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library