Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old January 4th, 2007, 10:05 PM

darkram has disabled reputation
Merced, CA has the Castle Sets for $19. There was at least 10 there this evening. And the Master set for $28.
Several 5th wave packs as well...
Old January 4th, 2007, 10:29 PM

dragonfire has disabled reputation
i got a castle snow and raknars for 17 $ total. It was a freak deal on Amazon.

My Signature
Old January 5th, 2007, 12:57 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, darkram!

On behalf of our bargain shopping and castle loving community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

You know... Merced isn't all that far from Oakland... you ever get out this way? We may be having a Bay Area Heroscapers get together on the 20th or 27th and you'd be welcome to come join us.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=4472

~Aldin

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old January 5th, 2007, 02:06 AM

darkram has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin
Welcome to the boards, darkram!

On behalf of our bargain shopping and castle loving community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

You know... Merced isn't all that far from Oakland... you ever get out this way? We may be having a Bay Area Heroscapers get together on the 20th or 27th and you'd be welcome to come join us.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=4472

~Aldin
Thanks! Actually I'm a little closer, since I live in Turlock but work in Merced. Today was my first time buying the game. I've seen it several times at different stores... But never bothered with it until I did some research over the net this week to see what was out there for the game. I'm not sure if I will get over there this month, I'm working on redoing the kitchen here at the house and will most likely suck up most of my weekends this month...

But I certainly look forward to any future games out there!

Oh, I forgot to add that I will be at MacWorld Tues. the 9th.
Old January 5th, 2007, 05:24 PM

vernz has disabled reputation
i found a castle set for 19.00 at wally today and i had a 3.00 coupon for hasbro stuff so only paid 16.00 yes score

Old January 6th, 2007, 12:21 PM

1/2ltfightr has disabled reputation
I saw several Castles at WM for 19 in the central Ar area. Will wait to see if they take another discount on them as I have 2.

1/2ltfightr and ltfightr are a married couple. We have used ltfightr for 11 years. We have always shared that but for some reason she will not share scape and what does she mean her EOV she found 12-15-06 are hers not ours! ....!
Old January 6th, 2007, 02:36 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I just picked up 2 at Target for $13.98 each SWEET!!!!!!!!
Old January 7th, 2007, 10:30 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Sweet, Onacara. I was going to post the Pikesville, Md Target had clearanced castles at $20 but now I feel inadequate. . .

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 7th, 2007, 08:28 PM

darkpilgrim has disabled reputation
You never know what you'll find at Walmarts I guess. On top of finding the 3 EOV sets a few weeks ago on sale for less than $35.00, I found a forgotten forest set for $9 at another Walmart last week. It was the last one and no price. I had to scan and when the $9 came up I couldn't believe it.

It seems like the "older" walmarts and the ones in the "poorer" neighborhoodsor towns have better heroscape stuff and for cheaper. Anyone else notice this?
Old January 7th, 2007, 08:33 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I got 2 forrest sets for $1 each the other night Pilgrim...I keep going back hoping they have more....kinda like opening the refrigerator door again even though there was nothing left to eat in it the first time
Old January 8th, 2007, 12:01 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara
I got 2 forrest sets for $1 each the other night Pilgrim...I keep going back hoping they have more....kinda like opening the refrigerator door again even though there was nothing left to eat in it the first time
That's it. Onacara I'm coming to shop with you.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 14th, 2007, 10:02 PM

flying_chipmunk has disabled reputation
ya i might come along.... i have the knack for finding discounted and or rare items...

eg: one time at a local tru in marion, IL i came across a rack of half off video game guides, once 14.99 then 7.50... i take a legend of zelda collectors edition guide and expect it to be pretty cheap, but the cashier says that it won't scan right and says no price, i get it for a penny.

another time at Tru when i was a bit younger i was buying megabloks dragons, one of the fairly larger sets. i took it to a scanner because it was top of the shelf, no price thingy... it was 59.99 on the register but 19.99 on the scanner, so i got a fairly good deal after some convincement.

a tip for finding good deals: wait till a time when your store ( be it sam walton dynasties, or watever) moves its inventory around, ive had some good luck then. also if you havent already tryed it, look for walmarts in bigger towns that are being moved around, you can usually find some discounted stuff then.

also, location for you in Southern IL, Anna IL has some Eov ms'es in clearance, altho i havent been in a while, so im not too positive on price and stock, but i think its $30 and about 4 of them, but thats just a guess.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales