Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old November 15th, 2010, 03:43 PM

beisaic knows what's in an order marker beisaic knows what's in an order marker
Summoner Wars Base Sets $10 each through the 17th!

Kind of tangental to Heroscape... Plaid Hat Games is having a Christmas sale. For the next 3 days, both Summoner Wars starters are only $10 each instead of $25. As you should all know, this is Truth's game and game company, and is excellent. Now that you have less scape to buy, might as well fill the void, and your stockings!

The price change will occur when you add the items to your cart.

Happy shopping!

http://www.plaidhatgames.com/store.html

Good trades: BobGrant, SuperflyTNT, MikeR, dragn0422, Rocktroll, Tiranx, majis0, cosmosis, Hilo-scaper, DWK9000, Gurei-Ornery

My Trade List
Old November 15th, 2010, 03:46 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Summoner Wars Base Sets $10 each through the 17th!

Thanks but...

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=33537

-insert signature here-
Old November 15th, 2010, 03:54 PM

beisaic knows what's in an order marker beisaic knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post

True. However, I figured those who don't regularly visit the Other Games section (which I would wager is a large percentage of the site, not that I have any evidence on which to base my conclusion...) might benefit from seeing it here.

Good trades: BobGrant, SuperflyTNT, MikeR, dragn0422, Rocktroll, Tiranx, majis0, cosmosis, Hilo-scaper, DWK9000, Gurei-Ornery

My Trade List
Old November 15th, 2010, 03:55 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by beisaic View Post
Quote:

True. However, I figured those who don't regularly visit the Other Games section (which I would wager is a large percentage of the site, not that I have any evidence on which to base my conclusion...) might benefit from seeing it here.
True. However, we try to keep double posts to a minimum...
Old November 15th, 2010, 04:30 PM

tomyumgai is surprisingly tart

I would not have seen this - thanks for posting it here. Anyway, I finally ordered the two starter sets (last thing I need is another addiction) but my son was very interested in playing this game. Thanks for sale!
Old November 15th, 2010, 05:08 PM

hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness hivelord wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for posting this here. I appreciate it.

[COLOR=Green]Online Heroscape record: 13-12[/COLOR]
[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/8zfzgj.gif[/IMG]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=23292"]My epic 15 pound homemade ceramic dice tower.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=5351"]My mega-maps.[/URL]
[URL="http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=26271"]Heroscape: The BOGO of All Time.[/URL]
Old November 16th, 2010, 02:45 AM

CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker CapnRedChops knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomyumgai View Post
I would not have seen this - thanks for posting it here. Anyway, I finally ordered the two starter sets (last thing I need is another addiction) but my son was very interested in playing this game. Thanks for sale!
As above, except I ordered Elves & Orc & the two stand alone factions to add to the Dwarves & Goblins I already own.

CRC

CRC's Maps: please consider using one of my maps. I'd love the feedback.

Old November 16th, 2010, 03:31 AM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by beisaic View Post
Quote:

True. However, we try to keep double posts to a minimum...
True. However, we try to keep double posts to a minimum...DANG IT!

I have wanted to try it out. I just hope he doesn't sell it to WotC and then they make Magic Wars.

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of darkness
Old November 16th, 2010, 03:55 AM

tannergx rolls all skulls baby! tannergx rolls all skulls baby! tannergx rolls all skulls baby! tannergx rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for posting. I've been checking out SW ever since the announcement about Scape. Just picked up a couple of both starters.

~tgx

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales