Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old September 22nd, 2006, 10:13 AM

monkeyfish has disabled reputation
How's this army?

Okay here is an army I've been using alot lately and won a few games recently. Please comment.
Kozuke=100 pts
Syvarris=100 pts
Crixus=90 pts
Minions=110 pts
total= 400 pts

Captain Qwark for President 08'
Old September 22nd, 2006, 12:42 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Not enogh synergy.
Old September 22nd, 2006, 12:58 PM

What do you mean?

Old September 22nd, 2006, 01:06 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
None of the units directly support any of the others.
Old September 22nd, 2006, 02:20 PM

so?

Old September 22nd, 2006, 02:33 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyfish
so?
Don't let reaper hear you say that or we will subjected to one of his tirades on the subject.

Many HSers feel that unless units boost one another in some way you are not building your army properly. Some have VERY strong opinions on the subject...oops, didn't mean to say opinion as certain people swear it is irrefutable fact
Old September 22nd, 2006, 02:39 PM

Okay when building my armies I like to include my favorites, synergy or not.

Old September 22nd, 2006, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Okay, you posted in the competitive armies thread and asked. So I told you. You are also lacking on range and squads.
Old September 22nd, 2006, 02:59 PM
BoV Judge Emeritus

UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Then why do you ask for opinions about your armies? I am not giving you a hard time, but if you like building your armies with your favorite figures then what does it matter if your army is good or not.

Cavalier, I don't know if I agree with you. A properly built army is however the general decides on building it, it does not necessarily need bonding or synergy.

However, tournaments played so far have statistically shown us that winning armies are primarily built around bonding or synergy of some sort.

UPC's Heroscape Strategy Blog (and whatever else the Muse sends my way...)

Old September 22nd, 2006, 03:07 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by UranusPChicago
Quote:
Then why do you ask for opinions about your armies? I am not giving you a hard time, but if you like building your armies with your favorite figures then what does it matter if your army is good or not.

Cavalier, I don't know if I agree with you. A properly built army is however the general decides on building it, it does not necessarily need bonding or synergy.

However, tournaments played so far have statistically shown us that winning armies are primarily built around bonding or synergy of some sort.
I don't dispute the wisdom of using armies with synergy. I was honestly just venting about how some posters think that their answer is the only right answer. The tirades that get thrown if someone disagrees are, to steal UD's word, epic.
Old September 22nd, 2006, 03:22 PM

I just think it is funny, when someone posts something and says to comment. Then when you do they say.

So?
Old September 22nd, 2006, 03:31 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced
I just think it is funny, when someone posts something and says to comment. Then when you do they say.

So?
I too see the hummor in that

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion