Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 29th, 2024, 07:41 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!
Re: NorCal - Planet Wars - Rule of Nine

@cmgames , @Trust Keeper and @Thoppner18 here are a few maps Killo Jr. and I came up with:

Flash_19's Origin, Venom and Desolation
Dignan's Trident and Penitence
Tyhon2222's Mome Raths

I can probably bring up to 3 of those, depending on sets. Lemme know what you like and don't like.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old January 30th, 2024, 03:02 PM

Thoppner18 Woo who?

Thanks for offering to bring maps! We want Mome Raths in the pool for sure. While Trident and Penitence look unique, I think they could be a bit complex for tournament setting, at least for this event. For now we will take you up on Mome Raths and once we have a better idea of the number of folks attending, we can reassess if we need you to bring a second map. If we do, any of the 3 Flash maps are cool by me.

Thanks,
Troy
Old January 30th, 2024, 06:23 PM

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Old February 1st, 2024, 07:12 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
@cmgames , @Trust Keeper and @Thoppner18 here are a few maps Killo Jr. and I came up with:

Flash_19's Origin, Venom and Desolation
Dignan's Trident and Penitence
Tyhon2222's Mome Raths

I can probably bring up to 3 of those, depending on sets. Lemme know what you like and don't like.

K,

If you do Mome Raths, will you have enough TJ left to also do Venom or Desolation? I, personally, like Desolation best of the three.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old February 2nd, 2024, 06:21 PM

I have 2 TJs, so yes. I may need to borrow a Hive base for Desolation, though. Killo Jr. says I'm missing one. Fwiw, Desolation is also my favorite of the three.

Killo Jr. will also be glad to see Invasion in the map pool. It was the final map he pared off an original list of a dozen or so.

Last edited by Killometer; February 2nd, 2024 at 06:26 PM. Reason: And at this point I have little doubt he knows my collection better than I do
Old February 2nd, 2024, 06:54 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killometer View Post
I have 2 TJs, so yes. I may need to borrow a Hive base for Desolation, though. [...]
I have one to loan, if needed. Can I put Desolation in the pool. then?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old February 2nd, 2024, 07:19 PM

Yes. I will look for my second base and confirm whether or not I need one with a reasonable cushion before the tourney.

Old February 3rd, 2024, 12:17 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
TDs reconsidered and revoked their OK on AoA. No, NO on AoA.
Well, now I regret being excited.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 5th, 2024, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
TDs reconsidered and revoked their OK on AoA. No, NO on AoA.
Well, now I regret being excited.

6 more months and there won't be any concern about proxies. In time for NHSD.

Old February 6th, 2024, 08:51 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 20th, 2024, 12:27 AM

mariogolbee is surprisingly tart

After some schedule swapping and work convincing, I’m in. Do I need to bring any maps, and if so, I build them there, right? It’s been a long time since I’ve brought a map. I have most sets, is that helps. My only iffy sets are having most of a second set of BFTU but with a billion outcrops and as far as tundra goes I have mostly a crap ton of ice and glaciers.

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

Good trades with OverEngineered, apersonwholives, and phil413ican.
Old February 20th, 2024, 09:25 AM

mariogolbee is surprisingly tart

Is anyone interested in meeting either Saturday or Sunday for a few hours this weekend to test out some armies and maps for the this upcoming tourney?

Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra

Good trades with OverEngineered, apersonwholives, and phil413ican.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events