Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old September 18th, 2011, 05:24 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Mad Libs - HeroScape Edition

Greetings, one and all! This is my first venture into this forum, so I hope you all like it.
Now, for those that know what Mad LIbs are, you can skip down to the next paragraph after the next one. For those that don't know, read this:
Mad Libs is a word game. There is a short script which has blanks in it. You do not see the script, but you are told to fill in the blanks going by what they are labeled as. You can be as creative as you want, and the result is usually hilarious. For example, a sentence could be, "'Ah!' I yelled, and ran into the house. I shut the door, but not soon enough: the madman burst through it and fired." Now, if the blanks were as follows: "'____!' I yelled and ran into the ____. I _____ the door, but not soon enough: the _____ burst through it and ______." You would be given that the information that the first blank is an exclamation, the second a noun, and so on. Remember that you are not looking at the script when you fill in the blanks. So, using that info, you fill in the blanks with whatever pops into your head, provided it meets the description of the blank. When you do that, you come up with something like this: "'Incredible!' I yelled and ran into the turkey. I studied the door, but not soon enough: the cockroach burst through it and died." That is how it works.
So, now that you know how the game works, here's how the HeroScape edition works. I'll do a mad lib a week. Starting this week, I'll give you the list of blanks to fill in, and you fill them in, here on the thread. Then, at the end of the week, I'll go through and pick the ones that fit best and give you the mad lib. You can always fill in your own to see how it sounds with just yours. So, without further delay, on with the madness!
Here is your list. I'm not going to give you the title of the script as would usually be the case, because it is from an official source and the title might give it away. Here are your blanks.

noun
verb
adjective
animal
noun
plural noun
sport
verb ending in ‘ing’
noun
verb
noun
verb ending in ‘ing’
adjective
noun
famous person
noun

Good luck!
~TGRF.

Last edited by TGRF; September 20th, 2011 at 06:44 PM.
Old September 18th, 2011, 05:57 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Mad Libs - HeroScape Edition

wellspring
slash
ridiculous
nagrub
battleaxe
grenades
archery
flying
attacking
road
block
hex
firing
wounded
disengagement attack
Empress Kiova
sword

Old September 18th, 2011, 06:09 PM

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Aha! I shall plug those in. This has to be good with words like that. Tell me, do you think my description of the rules was clear enough? I thought it sounded kind of complicated Thanks.

Oh, that wounded was great! The rest was pretty hilarious too. Be sure to come by on Saturday to view the script!
~TGRF.
Old September 20th, 2011, 05:25 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Charos
scatter
decisive
anubian wolf
Khosumet
deathreavers
rat toss
charging
nipping
Krug
smash
Dund
staring
annoying
Svenmass
Chedwick
Sven

Not sure if those are adjactives. Rat toss, Svenmass, Chedwick, and Sven are from Gamjuven`s Chedwick & Sven comics that are hillarious!
Old September 20th, 2011, 05:46 PM

I've read those comics, and they really are quite amusing! I don't remember Svenmass or Rat toss, though. I think you have an extra 'verb ending in 'ing'' in there. Which did you want? 'Charging' or 'nipping'?
Old September 20th, 2011, 06:16 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Nipping is fine. Svenmas and the rat toss is in the holiday editions. You really have to read them!
Old September 20th, 2011, 06:35 PM

Ah, will do.
Oh, that was my mistake. There is only one verb ending in 'ing' after the sport. Sorry about that.

Last edited by TGRF; September 20th, 2011 at 06:45 PM.
Old September 20th, 2011, 07:07 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

hero
move
ugly
RoboRat
custom
elves
fencing
cow-tipping
brother
fish
shadow
catapulting
squamous
door
Truth
hat
Old September 20th, 2011, 07:38 PM

Ah, good to see you here, Fuzzie Fuzz! Tell me, what exactly does squamous mean?
Old September 24th, 2011, 03:40 PM

Okay, 'scapers, here is the first of many HeroScape Mad Libs! This one is on Mimring, and is derived form the character bio. Enjoy!
Spoiler Alert!

Well there it is. I will have the next mad lib up soon.
~TGRF.
Old September 24th, 2011, 05:34 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!

Old September 24th, 2011, 05:38 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Hahahahahaha, that's a funny bio TGRF!

+rep failed. Gotta start launching off the rep again!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games