Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old June 13th, 2007, 10:59 AM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Glyph Value equivelent in Draft Points (or link to existing)

Ok, I figured this is something that would have been posted asked, debated and resolved on this forum, but with out the search I went though all the topic tiltles, and did not find a thread, there may be one deep within another unrelated-named thread, if so link me!

I am trying to decide what a good point value for the glyphs would be, in relation to draft points, if say they were drafted into your army and placed in your start zone, enemy can still use them, but they are practically yours.

Why? Because part of my rule set I am working on sort of allows you to draft or build glyphs... and I am sure there are other uses, like making under-dog scenerios, were one side has lots of points and no glyphs and the other side lower points and lots of glyphs...

So anyone come up with a point value for them? I want to compare it to what I have now... mine seems a bit too high.

Going to continue looking after posting this, but its hard without the search working.
Old June 14th, 2007, 12:31 PM

moorific is surprisingly tart
I think an attack glyph would come out to about 180-210 points, a defebse maybe 100-120, Jalguard maybe 160-180, Ivor I can't be sure about because there's no figure in the game to compare him to, and summoning can be a game breaker, so I don't know about that either, the rest take thought as well
Old June 14th, 2007, 06:26 PM

Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby! Draconious rolls all skulls baby!
Wow, even higher than some of mine... and I wanted to lower them . In my rules you get the choice to either draft a figure, upgrade something, or create a glyph on the board... so its a matter of what would you rather add to your army, the Krav or an Attack glyph at 100pnts? Maybe the value should go up the more figures a player has... blah too complex.

(Points need to be multiplied by 5, to convert to the "currency" in the scenerio)

20 Attack Glyph +1
30 Defense Glyph +1
70 Defense Glyph +2
20 Move Glyph +2
80 Range Glyph +4
10 Initiative Glyph +1
40 Lucky Chance Glyph +1
10 Healing Glyph
30 Summoning Glyph
20 Wind Glyph
30 Revive Glyph (Graveyard)
40 Curse Glyph (Battlefield)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions