Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old June 4th, 2011, 07:57 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dungeon Run - Coming Soon from Plaid Hat Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Quote:
Or how about Origins? Since Truth will be there, maybe we can play a late night game in the hotel with him on a prototype version. I never really did any roll playing game other than Mafia/Werefolf (Curse of Ne-Gok-Sa lite) and certainly not a dungeon run game, but i'd be willing to try.
Will it be available for Demo at Origins and/or Gencon? Better yet maybe for sale pre-release or even the the Heroscape or Summoner wars champion can get one. Everyone can wish, can they.
It will be available for sale and demo at GenCon. It MAY be available for demo at Origins.
Truth - will you have limited quantities for GenCon, or (barring very unexpected sales) is it likely that most people who go to GenCon on say, Saturday, will be able to get it?

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old June 6th, 2011, 09:27 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

BGG Link: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/1010999/dungeon-run
Old June 6th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Or how about Origins? Since Truth will be there, maybe we can play a late night game in the hotel with him on a prototype version. I never really did any roll playing game other than Mafia/Werefolf (Curse of Ne-Gok-Sa lite) and certainly not a dungeon run game, but i'd be willing to try.
Will it be available for Demo at Origins and/or Gencon? Better yet maybe for sale pre-release or even the the Heroscape or Summoner wars champion can get one. Everyone can wish, can they.
It will be available for sale and demo at GenCon. It MAY be available for demo at Origins.
Truth - will you have limited quantities for GenCon, or (barring very unexpected sales) is it likely that most people who go to GenCon on say, Saturday, will be able to get it?
At this point I'm expecting limited quantities... say 100-200 copies. That could last, but I don't really know.
Old June 6th, 2011, 09:38 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
At this point I'm expecting limited quantities... say 100-200 copies. That could last, but I don't really know.
Thanks for the reply, I'll just have to hope you still have some on Saturday - I'll be playing in the 10am Summoner Wars tournament that day, will your booth be nearby or not (I have a HS tourny at 3 as well so I'll be tight on time, just want to be sure that I can run by and check )

Regardless, thanks for your and Mr. Bistro's work on these wonderful games!

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old June 6th, 2011, 10:07 AM
Beautiful Colby

The tournaments and the dealer's hall are in separate areas of the Con. It would take you 15-20 minutes to make a trip to the dealer's hall, find me, buy the game, and get back to the tournament area.

Last edited by truth; June 6th, 2011 at 10:29 AM.
Old June 6th, 2011, 10:12 AM
Dr Feelgood

Ok, that's cool. Thanks!

Old June 13th, 2011, 01:05 PM
Beautiful Colby

The Mountain Vargath are a proud people, dwelling in the lofty heights of the Gaelliann Mountains. Birodin is a pilgrim seeking to prove his worthiness to join the ranks of the Speakers. The Speakers are a sect within the Vargath who seek to spread the word of their god. But the god of the Vargath is said to be a great crackling being who lives in darkened clouds. His word is the lightning that stabs down upon the mountains in the rain, and so the Speakers bring the word of their god to their foes – great bolts of electricity blasting forth from their hands to sear skin, pop eyes, and burn hair. Birodin must prove his worth by completing a great feat – and what greater feat is there than returning to his people with a Summoning Stone?

BGG Link: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/1016860/dungeon-run
Old June 13th, 2011, 01:21 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Been checking here and FB all day waiting for this. Another great preview.
I don't think I understand Legacy of the Skies though. What is talent training?
Old June 13th, 2011, 03:22 PM
Beautiful Colby

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
Been checking here and FB all day waiting for this. Another great preview.
I don't think I understand Legacy of the Skies though. What is talent training?

You see on his card where it says Prayer under Vargath, that is the type of training he has and it dictates which treasures he can use. Birodin is versatile in that he can gain other training types allowing him to wield a variety of treasures.
Old June 13th, 2011, 09:25 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

I can already tell that I am definitely going to be a Vargagg guy.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)
Old June 13th, 2011, 10:52 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

This is looking really cool!

Old June 14th, 2011, 07:03 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Half-goat man? Now there's a fantasy trope that hasn't been used to death! I am loving this game so hard right now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games