Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old February 26th, 2015, 11:57 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker
Re: Ebay "deal of the day"...

If anyone wants a good laugh search "greghjd" on eBay. His prices might be a tad high.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 05:52 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not User Name View Post
If anyone wants a good laugh search "greghjd" on eBay. His prices might be a tad high.
Weird, some of his heroes are $99 each, but at the same time he's selling the same figures in groups of five for $25. The rest of his prices seem fairly normal for ebay.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 06:33 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
Weird, some of his heroes are $99 each, but at the same time he's selling the same figures in groups of five for $25. The rest of his prices seem fairly normal for ebay.
I couldn't figure out why anyone would price single Heros like X17 for 99 bucks.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 07:13 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I couldn't figure out why anyone would price single Heros like X17 for 99 bucks.
Or perhaps we are undervaluing our figures...

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old March 18th, 2015, 10:20 AM

Messenger has disabled reputation

Hello everyone,

It has been a long time since I've been on here. I have recently began taking some Master sets out of storage and putting them up on Ebay. Here is what I have going up:

8 Master Set #1, Rise of the Valkyrie
2 Master Set #2, Swarm of the Marro
3 Castle Sets
1 Marvel

You can see the first one here, under the username buggymama. The auctions are starting low, so, if no one is paying attention, you could get one pretty cheap

I also have some loose pieces I may post later. Until then, Thanks Heroscapers!

There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

Romans 3:22-24
Old March 18th, 2015, 01:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
I bet its a typo, I bet he was starting his bid at 99 cents, but misplaced his decimal. Either that or he is strongly suggesting that he wants to sell them in lots instead.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 30th, 2015, 06:26 PM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-10-Pcs-D...3D271823898698

That's a unit of Deathknights, Deathchasers and Mezzodemons. Plus a Master of the Hunt, Eltahale and Evar Scarcarver for $14. Seems too good to be true, guess I'll see.

Online HS record: 5-5 after two events
Live HS record: 4-2 2nd place after one event
Old March 30th, 2015, 09:13 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy412 View Post
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-10-Pcs-D...3D271823898698

That's a unit of Deathknights, Deathchasers and Mezzodemons. Plus a Master of the Hunt, Eltahale and Evar Scarcarver for $14. Seems too good to be true, guess I'll see.
Thats a great price, but it is from Hong Kong. I know many a person screwed on items from china and hong kong. Not saying don't do it, if it looks to good to be true, well...... I'm just saying I dont.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old March 31st, 2015, 12:14 AM

Today I won a NIB Axegrinders and Repulsors for 69.48. Too much?
Old March 31st, 2015, 09:40 AM

Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker Buddy412 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I know Axe grinders aren't cheap but that would be a little high for me.

As for Hong Kong, I'm a betting man. And $14, even as a lottery ticket, isn't gonna break anyone's bank.

Online HS record: 5-5 after two events
Live HS record: 4-2 2nd place after one event
Old March 31st, 2015, 10:27 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
If you only have $69.47, then yes.

It's more than I would pay, but if you've got the money and are happy with the purchase, then it's not too much.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 31st, 2015, 02:54 PM

Rutherford82 Woo who?

I just ordered a full Wave 9 set from Left Hand Miniatures for $98. We'll see if that's too good to be true!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales