Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 23rd, 2010, 07:54 PM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Battle Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Souza View Post
Got a few games in this weekend. All C3G and a few house customs. It was the first time I ever got to use Doomsday in a game and I teamed him up with his fellow Kryptonian Superman.

It's a strange day when everyone runs from Doomsday and pounds on his perceived weaker partner, Superman. I'd like to make fun of the strategy, but 4 turns later Supes was done for and Doomsday had to run around the board avenging his fallen Kryptonian brother.

Superman didn't just have an off day. Wonderwoman had lasso'ed him and got in 4 wounds on him on her first attack. After that I was able to break the Amazon's hold on him, but he wasn Nickled to death 1 wound at a time after that.

Doomsday took 2 wounds on an initial hit, and then ran around pounding people right off the board. I think the most outstanding was something like 6 skulls on Lex Luthor (C3G).

Doomsday, as well as 3 other heroes all met their end while adjacent to Captain Atom. He had a containment breach power based on DW7K's Self Destruct and managed to roll a 20. In a brilliant flash of light, Captain Atom was consumed, and the rest of us poor saps took 8 wounds, eliminating us all.
And victory never tasted so sweet. (Admittedly it was a team battle and my teammate rolled the 20, but a win is a win.)

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy