Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 12th, 2010, 08:11 AM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Ghosts?

I was playing Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter the other day and I had a thought, what's stoping us from having a unique squad of 3 Ghosts and a Unique Hero with Bonding? They would both have to be unique imo. And they could possibly appear in the next MS, like a Dessert themed set. They would have to be expensive points wise but they could work, and we need more modern soldiers anyway. Comments?
Old April 12th, 2010, 08:37 AM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Ghosts?

The first ghost that came to my mind was the Ghost unit from Starcraft. "Anyone order an exterminator?"
Old April 12th, 2010, 11:00 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmac2200 View Post
I was playing Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter the other day and I had a thought, what's stoping us from having a unique squad of 3 Ghosts and a Unique Hero with Bonding? They would both have to be unique imo. And they could possibly appear in the next MS, like a Dessert themed set. They would have to be expensive points wise but they could work, and we need more modern soldiers anyway. Comments?
We have ghosts already.
Old April 12th, 2010, 11:55 AM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sort of like the Microcorp Agents?

I was thinking we needed a repaint of them with Lava Resistance, but Desert Camouflage could be interesting, too. Maybe give them a leader like Agent Skahen.
Old April 12th, 2010, 12:03 PM

Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker Trav11111 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shedim Kabal View Post
Sort of like the Microcorp Agents?

I was thinking we needed a repaint of them with Lava Resistance, but Desert Camouflage could be interesting, too. Maybe give them a leader like Agent Skahen.
NO REPAINT!!!!! Sorry, I just want new figures. Special wave 11 was cool, but a brand new wave with new figures no one has seen in any game is really needed.

"Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun." - Ash, Army of darkness
Old April 12th, 2010, 12:41 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trav11111 View Post

Sorry, I just want new figures. Special wave 11 was cool, but a brand new wave with new figures no one has seen in any game is really needed.
I don't know. If they mixed repaints with some new figures, that could help keep the wave production affordable. Say a booster called "Ghosts and Skeletons" including a desert repaint of the Microcorp and brand new Skeleton Calvary? Then have a "Spiders and Snakes" pack with new spiders and repainted DnD Yuan-Ti. The hero pack could have a couple new sculpts and a Recon Commander (repaints of a different Nakita) and an Armoc Warlord (some other Yuan-ti).
Old April 12th, 2010, 01:12 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
It sounds kind of like the Phantom Knights.
Old April 12th, 2010, 05:56 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post
Quote:
We have ghosts already.
I meant THESE ghosts,
Old April 12th, 2010, 06:02 PM

Bogusoid is surprisingly tart

I would love to see something like that, a good variation on the modern American soldier. The best I could figure was generic Marines, but a special unit with a terrain advantage on sand would be cool. Alternatley, Middle Eastern soldiers would also be cool.

I'm the wiener, you're the bun. Come on over, let's have fun!

Confirmed Good Traders: tcglkn, DragonSlayer2
Old April 12th, 2010, 06:57 PM

Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker Melwing17 knows what's in an order marker

Wait, so you want Ghosts in a Dessert expansion. Heroscape Large Expansion: The Haunted Bakery?

I'm selling a bunch of Heroscape stuff to pay for personal emergencies, please see my trade thread post: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...postcount=6803
Old April 12th, 2010, 09:37 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogusoid View Post
I would love to see something like that, a good variation on the modern American soldier. The best I could figure was generic Marines, but a special unit with a terrain advantage on sand would be cool. Alternatley, Middle Eastern soldiers would also be cool.
Yeah, like Defence +2 when on a sand tile.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion