Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old September 11th, 2010, 06:01 PM

sir william the bold is surprisingly tart
Were to find cheep 'scape?

This question has been haunting me ever sense i tryed to find a second RotV. I can't find cheep 'scape any were. I know that some of you have LGS's around and can find HS and stuff to that efect there but were I am it seems that Heroscape has been forgoten... But I have now found a solution I will never mind I always get out bid at ebay... Well not always, but usally, I still don't have wave 2 it is so expensive, Everywere!!

Please help me find cheep 'scape. somewere.

Check out my custom terrain.
Old September 11th, 2010, 06:10 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Were to find cheep 'scape?

Online.

Must...resist...Mario...joke...

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old September 11th, 2010, 06:12 PM
now with 100% more AWESOME

mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun mad_wookiee is a penguin with a machine gun

Old September 11th, 2010, 06:43 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...81#post1202081
Old September 11th, 2010, 06:57 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir william the bold View Post
This question has been haunting me ever sense i tryed to find a second RotV. I can't find cheep 'scape any were. I know that some of you have LGS's around and can find HS and stuff to that efect there but were I am it seems that Heroscape has been forgoten... But I have now found a solution I will never mind I always get out bid at ebay... Well not always, but usally, I still don't have wave 2 it is so expensive, Everywere!!

Cheap 'Scape?

News Alert! Heroscape is expensive no matter what compared to anything when your broke. Could try HouseMouse or Auggies.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 11th, 2010, 07:13 PM

Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby! Kaiser Cat rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:

Cheap 'Scape?

News Alert! Heroscape is expensive no matter what compared to anything when your broke. Could try HouseMouse or Auggies.
I just got an irrepressible urge to link Here.

Spoiler Alert!
...In the Dream Cave...
Old September 11th, 2010, 09:59 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Cat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Quote:

Cheap 'Scape?

I just got an irrepressible urge to link Here.
Sorry, I was only telling the truth about this one. Either way, the places I suggested are probably their best bets for cheap 'Scape

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 11th, 2010, 08:33 PM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!

@sir william the bold

I am sorry to say to you, Since most of what would be called "Classic Scape" is out of print right now. Unless you have a good luck streak on ebay or you find a lucky grab on Craigslist. I regretfully will say you have a snowballs chance in the Volcarren Wasteland of Getting Scape at a Cheap Price!

But, I wish you all the luck in your search........

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides
Old September 11th, 2010, 09:01 PM

dragon master is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

you could always go to walmart they usally sell at least some....
Old September 11th, 2010, 10:14 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

There are FLGS' and online dealers with Swarm of the Marro, Wave 10, and Wave 1, all of which are "Classic 'Scape" and not expensive. Not *free,* but reasonably priced. And each of those is a source for some terrific figures.

It's not written anywhere that you need Wave 2, and in fact, you don't. You don't *need* any Wave, or pack, or thing, to have fun or even to compete effectively at tournaments.

Get what you can afford & what you can find and have fun. And don't forget to get multiples of your commons!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 11th, 2010, 10:17 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Auggies.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old September 11th, 2010, 10:44 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

WGHQ prerelease deals. For wave 12 they had a deal that if you bought two cases you'd get 1 free. For MS3 you could order three master sets for $60. They said that they were planning something similar for wave 13. Check them out if you haven't already. Auggies and HouseMouse are also worth looking into, depending on what you're after.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion