Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old November 12th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!
Question language

I have a question for everyone ... how come eternally condeming someone is not considered bad? I got a PM from grungebob saying that D***
is not a bad word.
no, that is not darn.
Old November 12th, 2009, 08:04 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: language

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamissflash View Post
I have a question for everyone ... how come eternally condeming someone is not considered bad? I got a PM from grungebob saying that D***
is not a bad word.
no, that is not darn.
It's generally considered a milder profanity, and some is allowed here, just not excessively.

And besides, why are you worrying about language considering your signature is nothing more then a humping emoticon...?
Old November 12th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I had a similar question. In my dog thread, is it bad for me to refer to a female as a b!tch, cosidering that is the way you're supposed to use it, and isn't a profanity in such cases?
Old November 12th, 2009, 08:16 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I actually was scolded by a high school teacher of mine for saying bitchen in class.

Damn that's a .
Old November 12th, 2009, 11:08 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
I had a similar question. In my dog thread, is it bad for me to refer to a female as a b!tch, cosidering that is the way you're supposed to use it, and isn't a profanity in such cases?
Nope, I think that's fine, at least in my opinion. A donkey's still an a**, and an illegitimate child is still a b******. And gay means happy.

I still don't understand why these perfectly good words have to suddenly mean something else...
Old November 12th, 2009, 11:13 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You mean dick?

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old November 12th, 2009, 11:16 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
You mean dick?

Old November 12th, 2009, 11:18 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Welcome to the Dam Tour...I'm your Dam Guide...If you have any Dam Question please hold them till the end of the Dam tour. And please make sure you stop at the Dam Gift Shop for some Dam souvenirs.
Old November 12th, 2009, 11:25 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Welcome to the Dam Tour...I'm your Dam Guide...If you have any Dam Question please hold them till the end of the Dam tour. And please make sure you stop at the Dam Gift Shop for some Dam souvenirs.
I have a dam question! Why do they say that this dam restaurant has the best dam food around this dam area?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old November 12th, 2009, 11:32 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

What did the fish say when it swam into the concrete wall?
Old November 12th, 2009, 11:34 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Minivann View Post
What did the fish say when it swam into the concrete wall?
Ooh! Ooh!

Dam?

Ok, before the admins come and shut this baby down, I'd really like to have my question answered for future reference.
Old November 12th, 2009, 11:38 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

***** is correct terminology for a female canine. Incorrect terminology for a female human.

I would say, shoot.

Filter does not like it though.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online