Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Old April 6th, 2023, 06:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Raven - Initial Discusion

So probably want this? (Added a title change and some language tweaks)

Quote:
TITANS EMPATH
Before Raven's activation, you may choose an adjacent ally in the Titans faction and move any number of wounds from the chosen figure to Raven.

SOUL SELF
Once per round, instead of an attack, Raven may choose a character within 10 spaces of her that is not an Robot and move 1 of her wounds to that character. After using this ability, remove all unrevealed Order Markers from this card.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 6th, 2023, 02:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Is there any keywords/classes other than Robots that don't have a soul to attack? Green Lantern Constructs?
Old April 6th, 2023, 02:41 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I just converted what was there before but I don't think it's attacking their soul so I don't think having a soul has anything to do with it. She can wound undead for instance.

though constructs probably shouldn't be injured here either.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 6th, 2023, 03:01 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I just converted what was there before but I don't think it's attacking their soul so I don't think having a soul has anything to do with it. She can wound undead for instance.

though constructs probably shouldn't be injured here either.
I'd probably exclude Inorganic figures. That's what I'm planning on for some of the Undead stuff: "that is not Inorganic or Undead.."

Not that you want the "or Undead" part.
Old April 6th, 2023, 03:34 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I was thinking inorganic might be a fit here.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 6th, 2023, 04:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm not arguing for or against anything here, just contributing to the discussion so we collectively can make a more informed design decision. The Transformers have thus far been getting the Inorganic tag, but I would be perfectly fine with Raven using Soul Self on them.
Old April 6th, 2023, 04:57 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I'm not arguing for or against anything here, just contributing to the discussion so we collectively can make a more informed design decision. The Transformers have thus far been getting the Inorganic tag, but I would be perfectly fine with Raven using Soul Self on them.
yeah no issue with bringing it up at all. It's a good point. I just planned on being out all day today with baseball so I wanted to get her posted so folks had plenty of time to weigh in. So I didn't put a lot of thought...I just saw Android in the power and replaced with Robot.

However, we had a serious rain storm this morning so game and likely practice will be canceled. May just be a batting cage day with tomorrow being no school and all.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 6th, 2023, 05:23 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I have used the move bonus, but yeah, you typically don't want to have to if you're playing her right. Fine with cutting that.
Old April 6th, 2023, 06:27 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I have used the move bonus, but yeah, you typically don't want to have to if you're playing her right. Fine with cutting that.
It's possible I have used it before as well...but it's been long enough that I was surprised when I was converting the language to read it.

Old April 9th, 2023, 03:54 PM
A Man of Taste

So I guess the only thing left here is Class. Then we can prepare to move to Sanity Testing

Old April 9th, 2023, 04:55 PM

I think Mystic works. Can hold off on something like Harbinger for more of a "might turn on you and go evil" version if we ever do that.

Old April 9th, 2023, 05:48 PM
A Man of Taste

Not a huge fan of Mystic in general but since I have nothing better and Mystic is what we seem to be steering toward.

I Propose we send her to Sanity Testing..

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database