Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 17th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Part of a Balanced Breakfast

omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby! omael rolls all skulls baby!
Help designing a C3G compatible Emma Frost (White Queen)

Hello everyone,

for a while now i've been playing around with C3G mutants and i will like to add Emma Frost to the ranks of my army to simulate scenarios based in the most recent event in Marvel, i have a rough idea of what i want, but basically someone to pair with cyclops that's more of a tech piece than a bruiser.
Quote:
White Queen
Emma Frost

Basic Info
Mutant
Unique Hero
Telepath
Arrogant
Medium 5

Stats
Life: 4
Move:5
Range:1
Attack:4
Defense:5

Diamond Form
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may place or remove the Diamond Form Marker. While Diamond Form Marker is on White Queen's card she gains Super Strength special power, when rolling defense dice, you may add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled. White Queen may not use Psionic Inundation Blast Special Attack or Telepathic Link while the Diamond Form Marker is on this card.

Psionic Inundation Blast Special Attack
Range 4. Attack 4.
White Queen does not need clear line of sight to attack with Psionic Inundation Blast Special Attack. If a figure receives 1 or more wounds from Psionic Inundation Blast Special Attack, remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from the figure's Army Card (or cards if your opponent have more than one Common card for that figure).

Telepathic Link
All figures you control are considered in clear line of sight of each other.
Can you help me tune her up to be worth playing? maybe my 180ish cost is overpriced, what do you think? Should she add 1 to her strength and defense while in diamond form? what about reduce her normal defense and adding 1 while in diamond?

For reference:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by omael; October 24th, 2011 at 06:37 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations