Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database
C3G2.0 Dossier Database Database of all released designs in C3G 2.0

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 24th, 2023, 10:30 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Black Canary (Dinah Lance) (Justice League) - VOTE for A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
the d20 -> a d20
the affected figure -> that enemy

Not a necessary change (not sure if anything else is counting on the specific timing here?), but something to note on abilities like Into the Fray is that a lot of them are styled as "before a turn... then that character taking a turn doesn't get to move" because of the muddiness of replacing moves in 1.0.

That ability could now just be "Once per turn, instead of an ally's move phase, ..." and then bin the last sentence.
Good stuff! Went with all those changes. I guess the move to instead of a move phase is mildly different in some pairings where an ally might do something before their move phase and now Canary is going Into the Fray after that instead of before that, but I don't think that really moves the needle in any concerning ways and it's not something relevant to any of her main combinations that I can think of, so I'm not worried.

I also like how it makes you fully "pay" the move phase in a way that should reduce some stacking. Good stuff!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
It's something that I asked recently as well. Bats is of the mind that they just get the faction tag in addition to what they already have. I'm not really too invested one way or the other. We just need to be aware that a unit can be in two factions in once when creating faction based synergy to make sure nothing stacks in some crazy way.
Great minds and all that. Cool, maybe FAQ worthy?
Yeah, nothing in the ability at all says you lose anything, and nothing in the rules states you can only be in one faction, so I think that's the only reasonable way to interpret it now (with all of that knowledge). But if you want to write up an FAQ, I'm happy to add it here.

Still need two more votes, I believe!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G2.0 Dossier Database